Chapter 27

Hayes pov
I took a ride from Nash because Cameron and Matt were being dropped off too. Nash looked pretty depressed. "Hey can we stop by to get some flowers?" Cameron asked trying to cheer Nash up. "Sure I got you brothaaaaaa" he yelled. He drove us and I got Kayley some daysis and colorful flower things. We paid and drove over there. We ran the door bell and mom answered. "Girls you ready?" Mom yelled. "Yup!" She yelled. I heard them coming down stairs. Oh my gosh! There so........

Kayleys pov
We walked down stairs and first went Sabrina. She had my cute floral pattern platform boots with a cute baby blue skater skirt and a floral pattern top. We curled her hair and left it as it was. Then Jaylynn. I straitened her hair and she had my clothes on as well. She had a white top with a long blue skirt and black stillettos. I put her hair in a slick back pony tail. We all had full on makeup with winged eyeliner and everything. My hair was divided so I had half & half on both sides.

I wanted down stairs and all eyes where on me. Hayes's jaw dropped and Nash never stopped staring at me. Did I make a mistake choosing Hayes or nash? Hayes always bullied me and just me. I think I did make a mistake. Well I have to do this date and go back to Nash!!!lets see how the date goes.

I walked downstairs and hugged Hayes. Elizabeth and Sabrina stopped Hayes. "Listen Hayes nothing dirty because I actually like her" Eli said as she walked back to her car. "Listen Hayes this is kayleys first date! Better make it worth it and don't leave her crying in the corner of if not I will hurt you" Sabrina pointed her finger. Hayes threw his hands in defense and giggled. We all went our separate ways. The girls were lucky because Cameron and Matt could drive.....Hayes on the other hand 😂. We grabbed our penny boards and went to Panera.