Chapter 81

Hayes pov
"It's 7:30 why are you in bed?" I said jumping on kayleys bed. "Because I'm tired Grier" she said all mean. "Alright come on kayley" I said as I pulled the sheets and I see Kayley with a red thing around her. She looked at me and the red thing left. She's going through a lot trying to find herself. "Anyways,we were going to the pool if you want to join us" I said. She pulled the sheet up and began to growl. I changed into my swim wear and left to Nash's room. "What's wrong with grouchy pants" I said laughing. Sabrina gave me dirty look and began to growl. Cameron tossed his arm and held her back. "Woah" I said playing around. We walked downstairs to the pool. Carter was sleeping so Matt carried him downstairs to the pool. I closed his mouth because he could drown. We got our phones ready and Matt threw Carter into the pool. "Motherfuckers. Yall are booty" he yelled. Sabrina was outside taking pictures. I see Kayley come in with a pink triangle top and my grey joggers rolled up on he top. I noticed that she had the word Love ♓️. I'm guessing it was fake. Her hair was all messy but cute. She sat down and looked at Sabrina. Cameron got up, and ran to Sabrina. He carried her and dropped her in the water. "Really Cameron" she said coming up for air. "I'll get you back Cameron" she said as she splashed Cameron in the face . She began to giggle and he looked seriously at her. "I'm gonna get you back" he said. Sabrina got up and began to run. Cameron chased her aprons the pool. They made an adorable couple. I saw Kayley taking s snapchat of her. Cameron grabbed her waist and spun her around. They made a cute couple. But Matt on the other hand wasn't so happy. He got up and walked inside. Cameron jumped back in. Sabrina and Kayley were talking. Jack got up and threw Kayley into the pool. She literally landed ontop of me. I pecked her under the water and got up. "Really MAN! Those were my new joggers" I said, "well not anymore. There mine now" she mumbled. "What did you say" I began to tickle her. She's just so cute that it's insane. She giggled and laughed. I pulled Kayley aside to tell her all about how we have a surprise for Sabrina.