Chapter 54

Nash's pov
I was so confused. "When you found out Maggie was pregnant u wanted to tell us at the dock. Everyone was interested but the best part was that you were carrying me and you fell. You hurt yourself. And I thought it was my fault. So everyone is home and in with you." She smiled. "They were waiting for you to be awake so you could go home" she said. "So Maggie hasn't given birth yet?" I asked. "Nops" she said. So I had a vision. So I'm not the dad! YES! "So what happened in the dream?im guessing?" She said. I told her everything and she smiled. "Nash do you still like me?" She had a warm smile on her face. I grabbed her hand and smiled. I have small feelings for you but I've gotten over them. I wanted you to date Hayes. I accept that. I will still have feelings for you but I want to be a brother to you" I said. She smiled and hugged me.

Sabrina pov
Shawn, Matt, Jaylynn and I went to go get breakfast at the Waffle House in Canada. It's cold in Canada but inside it was warm and smell soooooo gooood!!!!!! We sat by the fireplace. Shawn's concert was in 2 hours. Jaylynn, Kayley and I were performing. The thing is Kayley is in North Carolina, so we are gonna call her in the show and she's gonna sing. "This looks so good" I said licking my lips. "Ready to order?" I Heard. I looked up and saw crystal blue eyes, that just paralyzed me. His messy dirty blonde hair all messy and cute. I guess he knew I was staring at him because he smile and blushed. His smile was literally perfect. With a black ring lip piercing.

(Looks like WeeklyChris))))))

"So what would you like to order?" He smiled. "Ummm I would like a plate of chocolate chip waffles and chocolate syrup on them please." I smiled and looked at Matt. Matts face was tense. He slipped his hand on my thigh. Shawn slipped his hand on the table. "That goes for all of us but with 2 plates with maple syrup" Shawn said. "Alright so 2 maple syrup chocolate chip waffles for you 2. And for the beautiful ladies chocolate for you guys. Right?" He lifted one of his eyebrows. He slowly bit his lip. I nodded and Jaylynn was on her phone. He left and Matt began to Rant. The waiter came back and had everyone there food. I looked behind him and all the girls stared at him. I look at my plate and in chocolate it said "for you beautiful" with his number. I took my phone, snapped a pic of the plate. Got my fork and messed up the chocolate. It was too late because Matt and Shawn saw it. I got up and walked to the guy. "Hey would you like to go to a concert with us?" I said. "Like as a date?" He smirked. "Well I kind of have a boyfriend. Sooooo......" I looked down. "Sure" he said. By that time we finished eating and we went to the stadium.

After performing. I guess it was one of the best shows I've ever done. Shawn was happy and so was Matt. But he kept giving Chris (waiter) dirty looks. It was after party time. Chris and I were together in one booth. He literally became a Alex From Target. He put his arm around me. And I saw Matt literally steamed up. Shawn stopped him but saw why he was mad. They rushed over here and began to argue. I tried to separate Matt and Chris but matt pushed me out of the way. Chris walked toward me but he pushed him back. I didn't know Matt was so aggressive. "You messed with the wrong boy" Matt yelled as Chris flew and hit the wall. Shawn stopped them but they got into an argument. "Shut up Shawn" Matt said. "No you shut up" Shawn got pissed. "Well I'm not the being whore.  And liking all the girls. Specially mine" Matt said. That's when everyone started fighting. It got so pissed that I couldn't help myself.........

I SCREAM MY LUNGS OUTS!