Chapter 91 :)

Kayley's pov
I texted the girls and hold them I was going to Walgreen. Sofia said she would tag along. "Something's wrong" she said looking at me. I took Jack's hover board and she took Camerons. "no nothing" I said she stopped and looked at me with her yellowish eyes. "Your heart beat is raising and your mind is going crazy" she said "alright but you can't tell Jack" I said. She nodded and looked at me.

"Hayes and I had sex without protection."

"Wait for real?" I said she nodded and looked down at the ground in shame. "Hey. It's okay sometimes things happen" I said. "No it's not. I'm 15 Sofia!" She snapped and began to cry. Hopefully she isn't pregnant.

We walked into Walgreen and I grabbed 5 boxes of different kind of pregnancy test. I grabbed after pills and birth control pills. I saw a doctor and I went to go talk to him. "Hi sir" I said. "Hi" he said, he looked young. "Can you do a check up on my sister. I think she's pregnant" I said , "sure" he said.

I walked in as Kayley followed me into this office. "Alright are you 18 or older?" He asked. Kayley nodded her head. "I'm 15 about to be 16 in a couple of months" I said. The doctors jaw dropped. Alright I'm gonna leave the room. Do you pregnancy test and well I'll be back in a few" he said closing the door behind him.

Kayley's pov
All 5 stupid test said I was pregnant. I began to cry. "Your gonna be a mom" Sofia faked smiled. I was crying because I didn't want to be a mom. I sank to my knees. DOESNT ANYONE UNDERSTAND THAT IM GONNA BE A 15 YEAR OLD MOM! The doctor came back and looked at the test. Sabrina walked out because she was getting a phone call. I literally wanted to die. Sabrina walked out. "Listen love" the doctor said. "The egg is stuck there but very Loosely. This baby isn't gonna make it to 2 months" he said. "So I'm not pregnant?" I said confused. "Soon the egg will fall and it will be over" he said. Idk why that's happening like that. "First case". He said. I closed my eyes and saw a vision. The kitsune didn't let me have a child. It thought I wasn't ready. So the egg didn't stick correctly. "Thanks" I said. "Drink 2 birth control pills" he doctor said. I walk out and I see Hayes standing there. "So...?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant"