Chapter 74

Sabrina's pov
We got dressed and hit the mall. Later to The HollyWood sign. It was pretty fun. I missed hanging out with the girls. Kayley kept looking at stuff and taking pictures. Sofia was driving in this car we rented and Jaylynn laughed and sang with us. We stopped at a mall and went to forever 21. We grabbed a bunch of clothes and modeled. I guess someone told the manger that Internet people were here because he came to talk to us. "Hi. I'm the manger of forever 21 and I wanted new models for a new summer collection. Meaning as in I want you guys" he said. We looked at each other and smiled. "Alright we are gonna get the studio ready" he said. PICTURE TIME!!!!

Jack G pov
I kind of missed the girl, mainly seen my home girl left and I haven't seen her. Everyone tried to cheer me up. I don't know I wasn't feeling it. It was Meet and Greet Time. Now it was like 2:45. Hopefully the girls are doing better than I am. I'm in the meet and greets and see a text from the girls in a group chat.

Kay Bear 💕😊- guys forever 21 wants to do a photoshoot with us. You guys good with it?

Jack- yeah.

I looked up and everyone kept congratulating them. Only 2 hours left of this and I could go back to the hotel.

Jaylynn pov
It's literally been 2 hours of photo shoots. I'm tried and thank god we finished. Now a bunch of people want to sign us up for us to represent there companies. Actually one good thing came out of this trip. I'm usually the quiet one, since no one is actually paying attention to me. All the clothes we wore were given to us. We put them in the car and drove off to the hotel. We dropped out bags and went strait to bed. No taking off make up of shoes or nothing. Sorry Cameron, Nash Jack and...and and and.........