Chapter 32

Kayleys pov
"Will you be my girlfriend" we're the words repeated in my head. I actually wanted Nash to be my actual boyfriend, like my first but I actually think shawn is better. He hasn't hurt me or cheated or even lied to me. "I'd love to" I said hugging him. He had little box with a small necklace in it. He opened it and put it on me. I looked closely at it and it said. 2 hearts are better than 1. S+K ❤️. I smiled and hugged him back. "Hey what's all the fuss about?" Sabrina said running down the stairs. "SHAWN YOUR BACK" she attacked him and he fell with her on him. "Hey hey hey your cheating on me now too?" I said in a bossy attitude. "No no no" he said trying to get up. I laughed and looked up the stairs. Hayes and Jaylynn were coming down the stairs. "Meet my new girlfriend" Hayes said lifting Jaylynn hand up. "WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled. I covered my mouth and looked over at Sabrina. "What?" Jaylynn said. "Nothing never mind" I said. "Tell me now!" She said again. "Alright. I thought you liked Cameron? And a lot of us did" I said looking around. "Well I actually liked Hayes all this time" she hugged him and I kind of barfed. I looked down and didn't look at him. I was clearly pissed about this.nash plugged in his headphones and I guess he was annoyed with everything. Shawn sat next to me and then Hayes and Jay sat in front of us. Sharon grabbed my hand and I cuddled in to his chest. "Woah what's going on here?"Sabrina pointed back and forth to us. "Well Shawn and I are dating" I said as he rubbed his thumb on my skin. "Awwwww" the girls said. "Wait you guys are dating?" Hayes sis pretty shocked. "Wait Shawn for real" he tilted his head. "Yeah I'm not like you that uses her. I actually like her and sadly so does Nash" he said pointing over to Nash. "Well umm since it's still raining I think we should watch a movie upstairs. "Alright"i said. "I'll tell Nash. Meet you up there!" I said looking up. I walked over to Nash. I shock him and he pushed me off. "Sorry I thought it was Hayes" he said helping me off. "Anyways what did you want to ask me?" I asked. "Oh....umm...I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the carnival but you already went" he giggled in a tense way like of something was wrong or strange. I knew that wasn't what he was going to ask me. "Umm alrighty. We're gonna watch a movie upstairs, so if you want you can come" I said going upstairs. I knocked on the door and sat down next to Shawn. "What we watching?" I said snuggling into Shawn. "White chicks!" Sabrina Said. I smiled and caught Hayes staring at shawns hand that was on my waist. Jaylynn had her head on his shoulder. His going to have a rough time because she will not let him get in her pants.

Nash's pov
I can't believe Shawn ruined my plan. But what hurts most is that I didn't know that she would say yes. I thought she loved me! I grabbed my hoodie and texted Cameron. "Heading to your house to stay" love Nash. I pulled up my hoodie and walked the empty dark streets. Gangs hanging all together so I ran and made it to Cameron's house. I opened the back gate and got in. "Hey Nash" Matt greeted me. "Sup dudes" I said. "whats wrong?" Cameron said. "uhh nothing hayes is dating jaylynn and" I was interrupted by Cameron. "what the fuck I thought she liked me?" Cameron yelled. 'well I guess not" I said. "Anything else before we die in tears and sadness?" Cameron said. "Well...ummm Kayley and Shawn are dating" I said looking out the window. "Wait what? Shawn asked her out and your okay with it?" Matt said sitting next to me. "Yeah because she hates me for one, second she doesn't trust me all because of Hayes stupid thing" I said. "True. Hey let's just all go to the party in Vanessa and Courtney's house." Cameron said. "Let's go dry our tears in our drinks!" Matt yelled.