Me and you. (31)

I sat on the couch as the news played quietly in the background while I anxiously sat watching the door when I heard a pair of keys jingle, I watched the handle twist when the door opened revealing a shadow stood as the light from the hallway glared in.

"I'm home" Max said quietly peaking into the condo in attempt to not wake anyone up, "I'm so unbelievably proud of you" I said smiling as I stood up reaching my arms out to Max before he dropped his bags onto the floor pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to be there, my world champion" I said smirking as I pecked him on the cheek, "you were taking care of my baby, that matters more" he said pushing his lips onto mine before pulling away leaving the feeling of him to linger on my lips.

"Not even done the season and your already the champion" I said feeling tears prick my eyes as he let go of my body, turned around shutting the door before taking his jacket and cap off. "Lewis wanted it but as I like to say let the best man win" he said smiling before smashing his lips back onto mine. Oh my first time world champion.

Our lips mashed together as he slipped his hands around my waist before tightly gripping my hips leaving indents of his fingerprints as he dug them deeper and deeper.

"Someone's needy" I mumbled pulling away from the kiss and whispering into his ear, "I'm always needy for you" he groaned taking a few steps back before pressing me firmly against a wall.

"Be honest schat, your just as needy for me" he mumbled moving one hand from around my waist before placing it against my clothed pussy, the only thing keeping us separated was the slight fabric of my panties.

"Why don't you find out" I whispered biting my lip as his eyes fell dark before he slipped two fingers into my panties and ran them down my wet folds, "no teasing" I groaned throwing my head against the wall sending a light bang throughout the living room.

"I thought you like teasing" he whispered before lightly circling my clit with his fingers, "I'm horny and pregnant, touch me" I said before gasping when he pressed his thumb harshly against my clit.

"Ride, I wanna ride you" I moaned out as he placed his lips against my jaw leaving light, wet kisses, "your soaked for me baby" he groaned teasing my entry with his fingers.

"You wanna play huh, we can play" I said smirking as gave him a light shove catching him off guard causing him to stumble back, "sit" I demanded as he carefully sat on the couch behind him not sure of what I was going to do.

I slowly walked towards him before pulling the oversized t-shirt of his I was wearing over my head and letting it fall at my feet, his eyes darted around my body as he went to stand up but I quickly pushed him back.

I stood bare chested in front of him, the only piece of clothing left on my body was my panties. "Char this isn't fair" he groaned impatiently as I glanced at the tent that had grown in his pants.

"This isn't a fair game Verstappen" I whispered loud enough for him to hear before climbing onto his lap feeling his boner push against my clothed pussy as he let out a gentle moan, "touch me" I said smirking before gently beginning to rock my hips back and forth on his lap.

"Gosh, your so hot" Max groaned reaching one hand up to my breast as his other sneaked around my waist before settling on my hip, both of our light moans echoing throughout the room as our bodies mashed together while I continued to grind on him.

"Charlotte I'm gonna cum like this if you don't let me fuck you" he said as he struggled to get the words out between breaths, I hung my head before climbing back off of him and slowly peeling my wet panties off of my body letting them fall at my toes, I kept my eyes glued on Max as he thrusted his hips up undoing his belt and chucking it across the room as it smashed against the wall.