5 years later. (1)

Every single one of these will take place from where the last actual chapter ended, keep that in mind so when you read the 50 years from now you don't assume anyone is like 100... if anyone made it this far in the book ily :')
—————————————————

I glanced down at the love of my life kneeling in front of me, a sparky ring clutched between his fingers.

"Charlotte I knew you were the one the moment I laid my eyes on you, our relationship hasn't gone without it's troubles but I would do it over and over again if I knew you were at the end of it... will you marry me" Max asked as his voice trembled.

"No" I blurted out as I watched the colour drain from his face, "I didn't mean it like that, yes Max I'll marry you" I spoke softly watching relief take over him. He sprung to his feet before reaching his arms out engulfing me in a hug.

"I want to spend forever with you" he mumbled into my shoulder, "you will spend forever with me, your baby trapped" I whispered before feeling hot tears fall onto my cheeks as he let out a light laugh. I leant off of him, him still keeping his hands tightly around my waist before lifting one hand to grip my chin.

"Just kiss me already Verstappen" I groaned out before feeling his lips clash with mine, our lips moved gently in synch before we pulled away hearing giggles erupt around us.

"Daddy you can only kiss me" Capri said angrily crossing her arms unimpressed with Max's behaviour, "I'm sorry my love but daddies going to kiss mommy" he said pecking my cheek only angering her more.

"No daddy" she said running towards him as sand flew up from under her feet, "let daddy put the ring on mommies finger and then I'll kiss you" she said taking his attention off of her and settling it back onto me.

I lightly lifted my hand towards Max as he slid the gem onto my ring finger, I used my free hand to wipe a fallen tear as the ring sparkled in the sunlight. Max leant forward placing a gentle kiss onto my lips as Capri groaned before running down the beach.

"I'm gonna go get her" Max whispered into my ear smiling as he unwrapped his arms from around me before running down the beach, "gosh she's dramatic" Wilder said from beside me causing me to burst out in laughter.

"She's just likes me" I said reaching down and gently running my fingers through his hair, "you aren't that bad" he groaned before lifting my hand to inspect the ring. "It's pretty" he mumbled scared to show interest in anything girly, "isn't it, daddy picked a nice one" I said admiring the gem once more.

"Oh he didn't pick it, uncle Charles and auntie Alexandra did he said nonchalantly, "no help from uncle Lando" I asked smiling as he crouched down. "Well he picked the store" he said flinging sand around with his hand.

"I went with daddy to buy it" My three year old son Lucca said as he ran up to my feet, my second Italy baby. "And you didn't tell me" I asked pretending to be shocked, "daddy got me ice cream" he said cheekily before running to the waters edge and kicking his toes.

"Here comes the drama queen" Wilder said rolling his eyes as Max walked towards up with Capri tightly around his hip, "who's a drama queen" Max asked confused immediately thinking we were talking about him.

"Little miss" I said laughing as I learnt forward gently squeezing her cheek, "daddy I want to go play, don't kiss mommy" she said sternly trying to wiggle out from Max's grasp. "Okay I won't" he said pecking her cheek before placing her onto her feet as she bolted towards the waters edge where Lucca stood.

"It blows my mind what we've created together" I said softly hugging him before placing my head onto his chest, I watched Wilder run towards the others as Max's arm snuck around my waist before stopping at my growing bump.

"You, me and our babies" he said rubbing my belly, "this is for sure the last one though" I said laughing feeling my final son kick. "Over ruled by the boys" he said using his other hand to swipe my hair out of my eyes.

"I love my boys" I said poking my head up placing a gentle kiss onto his lips, "daddy no" Capri yelled causing us both to laugh. My sweet family.

@ Charlotte_Smith

@ Charlotte_Smith To forever with my best friend

@ Charlotte_Smith To forever with my best friend. 🤍
@ maxverstappen1 I'm so in love with you!
@ haileybieber AWE!!!
@ nina Omg bridesmaid?

@ maxverstappen1

@ maxverstappen1 She said yes😉 @ charles_leclerc Congrats man!!!@ landonorris YEAH YEAH@ user389 Okay wait why are they actually working out?

@ charles_leclerc Congrats man!!!
@ landonorris YEAH YEAH
@ user389 Okay wait why are they actually working out?