☁︎ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 ☁︎

"I beg you, tutor me

"I beg you, tutor me." James persisted, following her desperately down the bustling corridors as his words shifted from demands to pleas. "It's just for one week, sweetheart. Just this one week before the transfiguration exam." He wheeled childishly, his bright blue eyes shining. The brunette, with his perfectly tanned skin , gazed at her innocently through slanted lashes.

"If you do it, I swear I'll stop sneaking into your dorm after curfew!" He offered hopefully.

She stopped in her steps, halting her walk, and turned to look at him with a face full of shock. "You've been sneaking into my dorm!?" She whisper-shouted.

"Oh, come now, it's not like I ever did anything untoward. I just watched you as you slept." He teased, batting his eyelashes as he continued. "Besides, you should lock your door if you don't want me sneaking in. You're practically asking for it."

Her mouth fell open for a moment before she responded. "You're such a creepy man." Her eyes narrowed as she gave him a look that even she couldn't quite make out. Anger? Disgust? "I'm definitely not going to tutor you, you deserve to fail."

"Oh, sweetheart, don't be mean. You know you've had a crush on me." James chuckled, his tone playful as if it were all in jest. He shifted closer to her until his arm could rest comfortably on the small of her back. "Pretty please, just for this one week." He pleaded as he smiled seductively.

"That doesn't matter, does it? Just because someone has a crush on you doesn't mean you watch them sleep!" She shifted uncomfortably in her spot before she continued. "Plus, that knowledge makes me like you less."

His smile remained in place, but his head tilted with mock confusion. "What? Is that not what you're supposed to do when you have a crush on them? Spy on them? That's what all the songs say." His hand lightly ran across her back, and the warm touch sent a shiver down her spine. "Sweetheart. Please? I'll be good, I promise."

"Oh good lord." She mumbled out before rubbing her temples in stress. "Fine, but you better stay away from my dorm."

"Thank you, you don't know how much this means to me." James said, a smile spreading across his lips. "But are you sure you don't want me in your dorm after hours?" He teased, the tip of his tongue peeking out as he spoke the words. "After all, I have been dreaming about seeing you without all those clothes." His hand moved from her back to rest on her hip, his fingertips lightly stroking as he spoke.

She pushed him away. "Get out of my sight before I change my mind."

"Awww, come on, can't you take a little bit of teasing?" He whined, flashing her a pouty look before taking a step back. James smirked and ran a hand through his hair. "Alright, alright... I'm off." He turned around and started to leave before pausing. "You know I'll probably still sneak into your room after hours though, right?" He called over his shoulder as he winked.