☁︎ 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 - 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 ☁︎

Dangling precariously from Sirius Black's fingers, her wand was held above both of their heads

Dangling precariously from Sirius Black's fingers, her wand was held above both of their heads. A bright, roguish grin split Sirius' face as the gryffindor's intelligent, mirthful brown eyes silently encouraged her, seeking a reaction.

"Tell me you love me, mon trésor, and I'll give you it back." He offered cheekily, his voice hushed in the sanctuary of the library. "Maybe a little kiss or two, too, hmm?" He grinned, before continuing persistently, "Come on, a few kisses won't kill you, will it?"

"I would rather die." She huffed as she attempted, and failed, to pull his arm down by his sleeve. "Hand it over!"

He chuckled softly as he lifted his arm away from her, making it clear that he had no intention of returning the stolen wand. His gaze was still locked on her, though his expression had taken on a more teasing tilt, as if he was enjoying her frustration. "Oh, come on." He said innocently, making no effort to hide the smirk that curved across his mouth. "Where is your sense of romance? I'm just a poor bloke trying to get his girl to say that she loves him."

"Your girl?" She questioned him. "Since when did you think I would ever be your girl?"

Sirius' grin only continued to broaden, clearly amused by the exchange happening between them. In response to her question, he tilted his head to the side, his expression implying that she was asking the most simple of questions. "Well, for starters, I've been trying to make you my girl for months. Not to mention, it's common knowledge that you're absolutely mad for me — no matter how hard you try to deny it."

She had to cover her mouth to muffle her laughter. Her face was a light shade of red when she spoke again. "You cannot be serious. I've been avoiding you like the plague."

"Mm.. that's a funny way of avoiding me." He purred sarcastically as he leaned towards her, as if he was going to whisper in her ear, only to back off just before he made contact. His grin remained in place. "I could be wrong, but I swear I've noticed you watching me from across the room at certain occasions."

"You mean when you would start a random fire?" She bit her lip to prevent another laugh. "Everyone looked at you."

Sirius' smug smirk returned as his one arm remained in the air. He was throughly enjoying the argument. "You just admitted that you watched me, darling." He pointed out, his voice playful but teasing. "I'm not going to lie, though, that fire I created was a bit special than usual. You have to admit that you were impressed..."

She rolled her eyes. "Give me my wand." She gritted out slowly as she sent daggers with her glare.

"Aw, come on." He groaned, shaking his head as he took a step towards her, his tone suddenly turning more flirtatious. "How can I say no when you say 'give me' with such a sexy growl like that? I didn't know you had that type of attitude within you." He placed his free hand on her hip and drew her closer to him, before smirking again. "Now I'll definitely give it back, but first..."

She let out a low growl before stomping down on his foot harshly, causing her wand to fall to the ground. She picked it up swiftly before storming away.

Sirius let out a sharp, breathless laugh as she stomped down on his foot, making him stumble slightly. He called out to her as she stormed away, "Oh, come back, little darling! I was only playing with you, I swear!"