☁︎ 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 - 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 ☁︎

"SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS!" Sirius barked, glaring up at the ceiling

He was sprawled out lazily on her bed, his brilliant brown eyes squinted in irritation. Before she even asked what was going on — she'd just entered her dorm, and here he was on the brink of one of his princess fits — he piped up again. "That's how long Moony and Wormtail — no, Remus John Lupin and Peter bloody Pettigrew watched me water a fake plant. Every. Single. Day." He sat up abruptly, seeking her response.

His shouting only made her laugh more, putting her fist into her mouth for a moment to muffle the noise. "I was wondering how long it was going to take you to realize, took longer than I expected." She managed to get out after some laughter.

"You — you knew?" He shouted, his brows knitting together in disbelief. "You knew I was watering a fake plant for seven months? And never said a word!?" He stood abruptly, hands on his hips, his feet shifting impatiently back and forth.

"It was my idea." She admitted proudly, a big grin plastered on her face. "I knew you would have never expected your own girlfriend."

"You planned this?" He demanded, hands clenching into fists. "You — planned it!" He couldn't believe it, the humiliation — how could he have been so foolish? "So you just watched me — for seven months — do you have any idea how humiliated I feel right now?"

She walked over to him, cupping his cheeks in her small hands. "I only expected it to last a month or two."

"Not helping!" He snapped, pushing her hands off of him, a furious blush spreading across his cheeks. "I looked like such a fool for seven whole months, and you just stood there, watching me?"

She frowned. "You're being over dramatic. You would've done the same thing." Her attitude started to take over as she pointed at him.

"I would not do the same thing." He hissed through gritted teeth, taking a step away from her. But the longer he stood there, the more he realized that it was true — if she had been watering a fake plant for all this time, he would've done nothing but watch too — and laughed hysterically afterwards.

"That is such a lie!" She spoke loudly, but not quite a yell. "It wasn't that bloody bad. Only the three of us knew, James did not even know."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" He demanded, staring down at her with arms crossed firmly over his chest. "Only the three of you knew... and none of you ever thought of telling me the truth? You had me just keep watering the damn thing!"

"Remus tried to tell you months ago but you wouldn't listen, too busy talking to the damn thing like it was a child!" She shot back, motioning to said plant by the window. "Get off it, it's not that serious."

He glared at the offending plant, like it was the source of all of his anguish. But still, she was right. He was talking to it like a child. "Fine, it's probably all my fault." He muttered, his arms uncrossing as he turned to face her. "But still, I hate you three so much for this."