The Arranged Marriage: Inosuke × Reader part 3

Your parents were awful. They wanted that money so badly that they were going to sell your sister to him if you didn't agree to do it. Your plan now had to go into action. You had an idea that was going to happen, but they were going to give you three days to think about it before they made your ten-year-old baby sister marry him. You were angry and heartbroken because you knew what happened to the other wives, and you were going to suffer the same fate as them. You couldn't tell anyone about this because you knew they would do whatever it took to not let this happen.

But the truth was you had to think about them too. Your parents were evil people and could easily make all of your friends or at least some wanted felons. It would put people at risk and slow down your friends. They were close to finding a cure and defeating the demons. You took a deep breath and thought about what to do first, and then you grabbed your wallet.

A couple of hours later, Inosuke was heading to bed.

"Tanjiro!" You said as you knocked the door down and had three massive bottles of alcohol in your hand.

You had dropped two empty bottles on the way in and had finished your first massive bottle of sake.

"What are you doing here, Y/n?!" Inosuke asked.

"Where is Inosuke? You told me I could tell you about anything, so I went and got ten Sake-ish things. I'm down to a half bottle and will pass out, so here it goes. I want Inosuke to fill me up like Wagashi and I want him to fuck me like a wild animal in heat," you said as you picked him up and pinned him against the wall.

"What?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" He asked as he was going to push you off of him because you were drunk.

"I love the guy. That's what's wrong with me, but I will never be able to tell him because I'm going to be forced into a marriage. He treats me like I'm a guy. He slapped me around, and I punched him square in the face. He didn't complain at all. The first day we met, he wanted to fight me, and I lived every moment of it. He wasn't afraid to hurt me or show me who was boss, but I was better and went easy on him. He never flirts with me, never tries to rip off my top when fighting except the first day we met because he was convinced I was a guy. He's the only guy I ever felt anything for he's sweet in his way and wants to challenge me all the time. If I didn't like him the way I do, I would be sick of it, but I love spending time with him because he's as crazy as I am. The way he angered my parents was also very hot, called my so-called mother a hag. Her face was priceless!

When we fight together, it's like we are one person, and I want that! I want that, but I will never get to be happy! I will never have my happy ending because I'm going to die by a demon or marry this old dude. I don't want to, but I'm going to have to. It's either I marry him or someone else will which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I will be able to take anything he throws at me. The other girls might not be able to. I have scars on my back that people think are from demons, but they aren't from demons. They are from my parents. For eating more than two stupid bowls and not accepting that old creepy guy's advance. He has been trying to court me since I was ten! Ten! That is unexceptional, yet my parents want his money, so they don't care. But now I will have to accept that it's my fate now and that I will die unloved and unhappy," you said as you dropped him and started crying.

Inosuke didn't know what to do because you were drunk, and he didn't know how much you were saying was true. But things started to make sense. Your business was to show your parents you didn't need to be married, but at the same time, he defeated you by accident. It was why you never took too kindly to being flirted with. He was going to get Tanjiro because seeing you cry scared him. He had never seen you cry, and he felt bad.

"I even kicked Inosuke in the balls and did other things but not as hard as I do everyone else because I don't want to hurt him that bad. I can't even ask for help correctly because of how badly my parents messed me up. I asked Rengoku to get me pregnant so he would ask me why the fuck I would ever ask that! Like what the fuck is wrong with me!!!!" You cried as he sat next to you as you cried.

"Since you are drunk... I love you, I think. I'm not good with words. But you are the only girl who puts up with me and is willing to fight me any time I ask. The first night when you took off your op since I ruined it. I didn't know you were a girl and didn't care you were. I didn't even know you were going easy on me either the whole time. When you ate all that food, it was the moment I realized how pretty you were. But I always knew that. For some weird reason, it made me mad that I wanted to be around you all the time. I tried being better than you, so I would stop feeling weird around you, but I still always did," he said as you looked at him drunkenly.

"You look familiar, do I know you?" You asked.

"No, I'm a figment of your imagination. Now come on, let's get you to your room," he said as you got away from him and started taking off your clothes.

"No! Y/n, you have to keep them on. Put it back on!" He ordered as your shirt was off and on the floor.

"It's hot. Where is Inosuke's room?" You asked.

"No, you aren't leaving. You are drunk!" He said as he went over to you, and you flat-out pinned him to the floor.

"Get off of me now!" He ordered as you smiled.

"Hi, you are pretty... good-looking to me," you said as you kissed him softly at first, but it quickly started to get out of hand.

He didn't know what to do and was about to push you off because he was scared, yet he didn't know he wanted this. You were good with your hands and gave him deep-tissue massages a lot, but oddly enough, it also made him horny. It was very awkward the first time you helped relieve his back pain because as soon as you touched his bare back, it was like everything was sending him mixed signals. At one point, he even came once or twice but didn't say anything about it.

Now, his body felt on fire because you were making out with him and opened his robe enough to get your hands in. You were touching him while his hands were in your hair. You started to rub against him and tried to take off his robe, but he stopped as you as soon as you grabbed the string.

"We can't," he said as you looked at him tiredly.

"But you're so cute," you said as you laid your head on his chest.

"I'm sorry... I should never let you kiss me," he said as you snuggled into him.

"Night night," you said as you passed out on him.

He held you there for a second and tried to think of a way to make you stay. He was going to keep challenging you so you wouldn't leave him and marry anyone. He wanted you, but he wasn't sure if he could talk your parents into letting him marry you. He knew the dowry was going to be very expensive. Even if he had the money, they would maybe make him double it or even triple it. He carefully moved you off and took you to your private room. He grabbed your shirt and put it next to you as well as the bottles of sake and closed the door.

"Inosuke, what are you doing?" Tanjiro asked as Inosuke tried to look annoyed, but he was upset because you were heartbroken.

"Y/n is drunk, and I was going to challenge her to an eating competition since I got done with the training I was doing," he said as Tanjiro looked at him shocked, and opened your door.

"She's drunk? She never drinks. Something about dulling the senses," Zenitsu said as Tanjiro quickly grabbed the bottles and was going to get rid of them.

"All three are empty except this one," Tanjiro said as he looked at you sadly.

"Should we tell someone? Something is wrong with her," Zenitsu said.

"No, not right now. If she does it again, then yeah," Tanjiro said as he covered you up with a blanket.

"What would make her do that?" Zenitsu asked.

"Her parents are trying to force her to marry an old guy. She seemed fine, but I guess seeing her parents again really bothered her," Tanjiro said as Inosuke now was thinking you were telling the truth about everything.