Nebula × gender Neutral reader (Oc) (A03 request 4) redo

Warnings:

sort of smutty

Character:

Five foot 8

Ear length black hair

Muscular

Brown eyes

It had been one of those days; the days when everything that could go wrong did go wrong. It started smoothly, but Star-lord being Star-lord things took a horrible turn. Everyone had to blast through the situation that you didn't mind since you were a bounty hunter. Killing was fun for you, and you rather enjoyed it for years.

That was actually how you met Nebula. Nebula was fierce, aggressive, hateful at first, and cold, but when you came into the picture, you earned her respect by almost killing her. Your fight lasted hours, unlike most fights you had been in, which lasted less than ten minutes if you were doing hand-to-hand combat. If you were chasing someone, it depended on their speed for one thing, how smart they were, and how well you knew the layout.

It was hard to figure Nebula out after you two decided not to kill each other. She was never open about a lot of things, and when she was, you figured out she had very bad daddy issues and was always trying to make him happy. That was until you had to help take him down and save her sister Gamora, who fell in love with a human. The great and powerful idiot is Star-lord. He had his team consisting of a bug lady, a gray man named Drax, once upon time a God named Thor, a raccoon named Rocket, and a talking tree.

The whole thing was complicated how you ended up joining, but it was mostly due to Nebula. You two had a constant love-hate relationship, which you didn't mind. It was hard at first, but once you became sort of friends, things got better for everyone involved. At the moment, you all were in a space bar celebrating a win for the good guys since you all barely saved a planet in time. Like you had three seconds, which was too close to comfort for you. If Star-lord wasn't an idiot and went by the plan, then it would have been hours, not mere seconds. He got lost on the way to the bomb and wanted to have his moment to shine while you were getting shot and trying to defuse the thing.

You all were in a spaceship when this happened, and if Nebula hadn't jammed the door underneath the bomb, then you would have been launched into space because someone got lost. Short-cut your ass he just got confused. You were drinking alone, and Nebula, along with her sister, were fighting, which wasn't a rare occurrence. It was mostly over how stupid star lord was when they fought. How he could have gotten them all killed, and so on. You were ready to jump in and separate them, which now seemed to become your job since you were better at fighting than both of them. You were there, voice of reason, and you honestly didn't know how they could be in the same room together.

"Touch me, and I'll kill you," you say as you pull out a knife and stab it into the table you were sitting at. 

A guy came over to the table and was probably looking for one of three things. Sex which you were interested in, a fight which you also weren't interested in, or three an easy target which you weren't one. Even when drunk, you were mean and good at your job. You notice the fight between Nebula and her sister getting more heated, which makes Nebula storm off to the ship. You decided to follow her outside and try to catch up with her before she did something stupid.

"Hey Nebula!" You say as she didn't stop walking away. It made her speed up.

You started full-on chasing after her and made it to the ship as soon as she got there. She was angry about something, and since this time, you didn't eavesdrop like you normally did. You had no idea what was going on this time around.

"Hey, what happened?" You asked as she scoffed, annoyed, and took out her weapon of choice.

"What do you think happened?" She asked as she started training.

"Look, Star-Lord may be an idiot most of the time, but his heart is in the right place. Do you know how many times he went after your sister when she got taken? Every single time, when he killed your father to save the universe, he had her, and he still fought him, knowing he could easily get killed. Let's just train a little bit and relax. The job was hard, but hey, we got it done," you explained as she huffed.

"He will get her killed one of these days," she said.

"Not if we stay by them," you say as you pull out your weapon of choice and start practicing with her.

After a couple of hours of practice, your muscles started hurting, and sweat started dripping down your face. Your short black hair was a mess, and you were getting tired due to the alcohol in your system. You pinned Nebula against the wall but then she broke free and pinned you against the same wall making you smile and making her think she had won the day but you still had tricks up your sleeve like you always did.

But this time, she had tricks up her sleeve, too. She dropped her weapon and picked you up. She started grinding against you as she fully started making out with you. She stopped, and you looked at her shocked, not even knowing she was capable of loving anything but her sister.

"So?" She asked as you smiled a bit.

"Give me one second," you said as you went over back to the bar, grabbed the karaoke microphone, and tapped it.

"Gamora, I'm going to sleep with your sister, so don't come to the ship for three or more hours. I got a galaxy to explore solo," you explained as her eyes and face said it all.

You went back to the ship to continue what Nebula started, and hopefully, she was okay with you being a switch.