The Prostitute: Kyōjurō Rengoku × reader part 1

Warning:

Violence

Smut in the last chapter.

Kidnapping

Prostitution mentioned

You were a prostitute and a damn good one even though you didn't want to be. You worked in one of the many brothels in the town. You were a beautiful girl, but you weren't just pretty, though. You were smart and very charming. It was hard for anyone to take you seriously. You were book smart, and you knew how to survive on your bit. You couldn't leave.

You had things to do that didn't involve sleeping around with men for money. You were watching people as they passed by not to pickpocket but to see the possibility of victims. The victim pool was too big, and you were trying to narrow it down. The guy running the village wasn't good, and you felt like something was up with him. You knew something was wrong but didn't know what. You were investigating and needed to find out what was happening to some of the girls that all of a sudden started to up and leave.

You sighed as you were waiting for a customer outside. When you saw a guy down the road that stuck out like a sour thumb here. His hair was red and yellow, and his eyes burned with hope and life, whichever yours lacked. You went inside and grabbed some hair dye you used on older prostitutes then went outside quickly. Men were looking at him, and you knew that meant trouble, so you quickly grabbed the guy. You dragged him into the alleyway and heard men coming.

"Can I -" he paused as you started making out with him.

You pushed him against the wall, then got your hands in the dye. You went through his hair and pushed him harder against the wall. You stopped for a second to while the dye off on your dress, then took off his cloak and tossed it behind some boxes. You put one of his hands on your ass and another one on your waist. Your hands were on his face. You put your knee in between his legs, then took his sword and hid it with his cloak, hoping the guys after him would leave him alone. You started to unbutton his shirt when you heard wolf-whistling you stopped.

Rengoku was shocked and had your lipstick on his lips. His face was red, and he couldn't believe you did that to him. He was used to being attacked by demons but not dragged to an ally and then stripped. He didn't know what kind of attack this was, but he was confused if he liked it or not and was confused about what just happened.

"Well, well, well, getting some action I see," a man said as you pulled away.

"I'm working, Chuck!" You growled.

"Sorry, you wouldn't happen to have seen a guy with crazy hair, would you?" He asked as Rengoku was going to say something, but he was shocked by what you did to him he was for once speechless.

"No, why?" You asked.

"He has a sword, though it would be easy to lift it off of him," he said.

"This is not what It looks like. She just called me here, and I don't know her," he said in a moment of clarity.

"It's fine. You don't have to lie. She's very popular around here," he said as Rengoku looked at you confused.

"Stealing from potential clients isn't nice. Plus, if they want to spend money in this town, you should leave them alone now if you excuse me," you said as you made your kimono loose.

"I have to finish him off. He paid me good," you said as you started kissing him again and started taking off his belt.

"Okay.... see you around, I guess," he said as you yanked his belt off. Once he was gone, you sighed in relief.

"Do you have any idea what you just did? This place isn't good for people like you. Leave while you still can," you said as you gave him his belt back and then grabbed his cloak and sword.