Two Introverts: Tamaki Amajiki× Reader part 2

When it was lunchtime time Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki tried to sit by you, but you kept moving away or trying to make a barrier so no one would go near you. But since your powers were so weak now, they easily broke it and sat with you over and over again.  You finally gave up and let them sit next to you, and Mirio started talking to you, and you never answered a question or asked them anything. You were quiet and stared at your food and refused to eat it. You weren't picky, just too depressed to eat. You would go through four-day stretches without eating sometimes and wish that it would kill you.

You couldn't take the joy that was around you, and the heaviness of your heart made it feel like it was going to fall out of your chest. Tamaki noticed you weren't eating and wondered if it was stress-related. He was going to ask, but you would never answer him.

"She hasn't talked in years, I don't think she will start now," Tamaki said, making them look at her shocked.

"Two years? Why?" Nejire asked.

"Right, Valkery sounds fimlar. Oh, I know where that name is from. That monster two years ago. No help, and you and your friend crushed it! It was great work," Mirio said with a bright smile.

"One thousand lives lost... not good work. It was never good enough; it cost the life of another hero. He stopped it, not me. I froze to put all my power in my sword, and yet he pushed me out of the way to save me," you wrote on a notepad and threw it at him.

You got up and left your food behind. You sat by yourself as far away from them as possible under a tree. You could feel yourself weakening more, which you gladly accepted. You had a plan now because you couldn't live like this any longer. All you wanted was your best friend, but that was never going to happen, so you were going to make it happen the easy way.

Tamaki came by you as you were sitting under a tree. He sat your food next to you and then sat on the other side of the tree.

"Life is hard. It's never fair, and if I lost Mirio, I would never be the same. He made me want to be better. He was like a warm ray of sunshine to me when I first moved here. Ever since he talked to me, I looked up to him. I can't imagine how you feel, but I don't think it's your fault. You didn't push your friend in the way to say yourself. You didn't kill all those people. You tried to save them when no one else could be there. You will never get over it as long as you carry the blame for it. Forgive yourself first if you can, it will be the hardest thing you can ever do but you will be able to once when the time is right. You need something to fight for. Everyone does. Your friend died for you, so fight for you. It will be hard, and loss changes people and everything about them, but you made me want to be a hero too.

It took me a while to realize who you were. You used to be in magazines a lot, but always with a smile and wing so beautiful and bright. You may think you lost everything, but you will have people now who will always have your back. No matter what you will. You just have to learn to trust us; it will be hard, but you will be able to hopefully. Take all the time you need, we will be here," he said as you sighed weakly.

How could you forgive yourself? It was like forgiving the villains for what they did. The bell rang, and he came from behind the tree to help you up. You didn't know if you should take his hand or not, then Mirio and his other friend came over to you.

They had weak smiles, and you looked into the clear plastic cup with water in it and saw your friend's face. You thought about it and took his hand even though you were still unsure. Your mind was in a fog most of the time until you ended up in class 1a with the three most powerful students in school.

Everyone seemed shocked and excited, but you were dull because you were like them once. But then things changed. Your heart was breaking seeing all the happy faces and them wanting to ask questions. Tamaki ended up facing the wall while you were being asked questions but ignoring them since you haven't talked in front of people in so long.