Oh Death Kirishima × reader part 3

Doctors had determined that you couldn't remember the past. You did for a brief moment, but due to the extreme amount of abuse you had taken throughout your life, you closed off your emotions and what you experienced. You also had no heart, which no doctor could explain. Everything else came back normal except your blood, which showed you were, in fact, dead. The doctors said you didn't have long left to live, and living was a cruel joke made by your quirk.

Aizawa took you in because he could theoretically erase your quirk to make you stop attacking people if you ever started to. You stopped talking because the memories you had saved the three boys were gone now. It was like you were a shell of your former self; nothing interested you. You could do basic things like showers and go to the bathroom alone, but you just liked sitting in a dark room alone. You did try killing yourself, but even though you died, you came back to life.

You had been alive for a week, and living with Aizawa was strange since he didn't know what to do with you or handle your situation. They wanted to put you in a clinic, but with your extremely valuable quirk, no one wanted to take the chance of it getting stolen.

Bakugo was cooking, and you stood by and watched silently. You were watching him like a hawk, and Bakugo didn't do anything about it. When you were around, he didn't yell or scream; he didn't pick fights or call anyone names due to your powers. He didn't want to trigger anything that happened in your past. You had no feelings for now, but that didn't mean you would get any soon.

"You want to try?" Bakugo asked as you looked at him.

"Come here," he said as you went over to him, and he gave you the knife.

At first, you were going to kill yourself with it, but he stopped you.

"No, that's not for you. Here, just cut the onion like I was, but be careful. It's sharp," Bakugo explained as he observed you as you cut the onion like he did.

"Nice job," he said as he started stirring his soup.

He looked over and saw you were bleeding, making him stop, and saw you chopped the tip of your finger off.

"You cut your finger off! How did you not feel that?" He asked as he got a cloth and made you stop.

"I'm dead. I don't have feelings," you said as Bakugo sighed, as your blood started to burn up.

"Sorry, I forgot," he said as he uncovered your hand, and your finger grew back.

"Hey," Kirishima said as he saw you after days of you wanting to sit in a dark room.

"How is Izuku doing?" Bakugo asked as he sighed.

"He's doing better; her parents scared the living daylights out of him. Over the Rainbow is ruined for him. I don't think he will be able to listen to that again," he said as you looked at him.

"That song is evil," you said as Kirishima sighed.

"I'm just glad nothing in that journal happened; how are you feeling? I haven't seen you in a couple of days," Kirishima asked.

"The man took me to a store to buy clothes. He sleeps a lot. He hasn't killed me or hit me yet. He's an odd man," you said as Kirishima sighed.

"You remember that happening to you?" He asked as Izuku came in with Shoto.

"Hey, Y/n, how are you feeling?" Izuku asked.

"Nothing, I'm dead," you said.

"You seem to be talking more, that's good. Hey, Y/n, if you want to talk about anything, we are here for you, okay?" Izuku said.