Bad Boy: Genya × Reader (Modern-day)

You were going to a new school after your father, who was a police officer, got a promotion but had to move for it. You were going to live in the state, just a different city, thankfully, so you could still be with your friends if you wanted since it was just an hour away. You were dropped off by your father and smiled as he waved goodbye. Your older brother Kyōjurō was carpooling because he was becoming an officer in training.

Your younger brother was going to a different school since he wasn't in high school yet, which was heartbreaking for him, but it had to be done. You took a deep breath and looked at the big high school. It had three stories, and it was very wide making you sigh since your other school wasn't that big, but of course, your city had a population of two thousand while this city had a population of twenty thousand. It made you very nervous, and you got out of the map. You started to follow the map you were given and passed several people not paying attention since there was so much more to your school than your old one.

First off, they had a pool, and you couldn't swim, so you could learn maybe if you wanted to. They had AG, and they had a workshop to build things, boxing, wrestling, golf, tennis courts, two gyms pottery. As you were looking at some of the classes and seeing if you could maybe do it after class, you bumped into someone making you panic.

"I'm so sorry!" You apologized, seeing a boy with a mohawk in front of you. He turned around quickly and then glared at you, annoyed.

"Watch where you're going!" He growled, making you back off.

"I'm sorry I'm new here," you apologized as he saw your map.

"Good for you, no one asked!" He said as you put the nap down for a second.

"I'm Y/n nice to meet you, sorry I bumped into you," you smiled as he looked at him.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Nothing as of right now. I mean, other than you making me a bit nervous because you're mad at me. I get it, but I just got here," you said softly.

"I already don't like you. Stay away from me, or I'll make you sorry you crossed paths with me!" He growled as you sighed.

He walked off, and you went into the school trying to figure out what class you had first.

"Are you new?" A boy asked with a smile a book in hand.

"I am," you said as he smiled.

"My name is Tanjiro, that is my friend Zenitsu, and that is Inosuke. Nice to meet you," he smiled as Zenitsu looked up at you.

"I'm going to fail this math test!" He panicked as Inosuke hit him on the head.

"I told you math is hard! You wanted to stay up all night playing Super Smash Bros, Minecraft, Fortnight, and Elden Ring instead of styling as I told you dumb ass!" He yelled.

"Inosuke, you want to be put in ISS for Cursing again?" Tanjiro asked.

"I don't give a fuck, I call out bullshit when I see it," he pointed out.

"I'm good at math," you said.

"Are you good at geometry?" He asked as you nodded.

"Yeah," you said as you started helping him memorize the equations he needed.

"My name is Y/n, by the way," you smiled as Tanjiro smiled.

"Nice to meet you um what classes do you have? If anything, you can follow us around to get better use of the school," Tanjiro smiled.

"I would like that. I bumped into some angry guy when I was reading the map. He had a mohawk and violet eyes. Do you know him?" You asked as they all looked at you.