Pride: Shindo × Male Reader part 4 [A03 Request #2] Fin

You ended up in the hospital and had to stay. Your grandfather visited and was very proud of you even though you lost control of your powers. He bought you some new clothes and your friends visited you often. You couldn't talk because of how badly you destroyed your vocal cords, but they were going to make a full recovery. Your parents tried to visit you, but Shindo wouldn't let them pass he showed his true aggressive behavior to them. He threatened to destroy their home, cars, and everything they had, and leave them with nothing if they ever came by to try to be friendly.

Since your little accident, the principal from Izuku's school had offered you to come to the school to better learn how to control your powers and stuff like that. It was going to be difficult because you went to a powerless school your whole life and never used your quirk when you were younger, but you did practice a lot by yourself, which helped a lot.

"Hey," Shindo said as he got you flowers.

Your room was covered in flowers and balloons as well as cards from different people from different schools who had some of the same experiences with people hating them because of their quirks. It was made known your parents were quirk-hating and also homophobic so they both lost their jobs at the company they worked for. Little did they know the CEO's preschooler had a quirk, and his oldest daughter who didn't have a quirk was gay.

"Hey," you said as Izuku came in with a box.

"Those are really beautiful flowers, thanks," you said as he gave them to you.

"I didn't know what you liked, so I just grabbed those. So, since you are a little behind in learning about your powers, I thought I could help you out a bit since summer started and all that. Also, we have a gift for you," Shindo said as you looked at him oddly.

"You don't have to, I have enough clothes thanks to my grandfather," you smiled as Izuku gave you the box.

"It's not what you think," he said as you opened the box and saw a suit in it, making you shocked.

"What?! I have been in this hospital for a week, and now I have my suit?!" You asked.

"Well, yeah, Mr. Siren. You are going to need it if you are going to be a hero," he said as you didn't know what to say.

"Also, your hero's name is Siren. I hope that's okay. Do you know those mermaid things that sang sailors to their deaths? Yeah, those things. Well, we thought that would fit you since you can sing well," Shindo said.

"We all voted on it because we had 1a vote, and his class voted for it because they also adopted you," Izuku smiled.

"I don't know what to say," you said as you were close to tears.

"Back again?! He doesn't want to see you freaks. I don't care if you lose your job. Get the hell away from him before I make you!" Kirishima yelled as he picked up your father like he was nothing and put him in a trash can.

"Thank you guys, this means a lot. I'm sorry I never told you. I just thought you would hate me or worse," you said weakly.

"I get it, but I already knew you were gay for a while," Shindo said with a smile.

"I'll leave," Izuku said with a smile, then left the room and waited outside and started texting everyone.

"You did how?" You asked.

"I found your stash of pornos. It wasn't hard to do since you left the floorboard slightly up," he said as you smiled a bit.

"Well, that's embarrassing," you said as he sat down next to you and smiled.

"Not as embarrassing as what I'm about to do," he said as you looked at him oddly, and he kissed you not on the cheek but on your lips, which shocked you.