The Fallen Angel: Katsuki Bakugo × reader Part 7

He played with you all day and class 1a ended up meeting at his house as well as some teachers, your parents, your siblings, and their families to try to figure out what to do with you since you wouldn't leave Bakugo alone at night. Your older brother went to the scrap yard and got a thousand dollars worth of nonrusted scrap metal from a local junk yard so you could eat on it and hopefully be satisfied with leaving Bakugo. But now, even in the morning, you only wanted him. Sure, you played with other people, but you wanted him around and followed him around like a lost puppy because your form was growing stronger, and the need of it wanting to protect him was stronger than reason.

You followed him to the bathroom and wanted to be in there with him. You knew why you couldn't, but you still wanted to be there with him. You would almost sit on him when you were on the couch with him, and when he started getting irritated at other people, your eyes were turned red for a moment. Bakugo was trying his hardest not to get mad at you because he knew you couldn't help it, especially now since your new form was taking over your child-like mind. If you turned into a more animal-like person, he was going to make sure to take care of you for the rest of your life. Not that he had much of a choice, but seeing you like this hurt. He wanted the old you back not because he was worried that your new form would hurt anyone, but because he was worried that once you got this form, you were never going to come back.

The more time he spent with you, the more it seemed like it was more with your form than you. You had a different look in your eyes, and you were not like your kid self, and you were becoming increasingly more needy and jealous when people tried to talk to him or be around him. He didn't know what to do with you because he couldn't be around you forever. He needed breaks even though he deeply cared about you. He didn't know what you wanted from him or if you were actually on the verge of remembering what happened to you.

He didn't care if you hated him once you remembered he just wanted you back so he could apologize and tell you how much he missed you being around. You made him feel safe, and he knew even though you didn't see eye to eye, you had his back. It was getting late, and he needed to shower, so he was going to wait for you to go to sleep before showering.

"Katsuki you can't watch her all the time, her parents are going to have to take care of her," his father said as you were laughing and dancing in the living room to a movie while Kirishima was smiling at you.

"Decku since the boy part!" You said as he looked at you worried.

"I can't sing," he said as you pulled him off the couch and started dancing with him instead.

"He's right. I know you care about her, but she isn't your problem," his mother said as he was about to lash out, but you peaked your head around the corner.

"Is everything okay in here?" You asked as your eyes were a light shade of red.

"Yeah, everything is fine," he said as your eyes went back to normal, and you ran up to him.

You hugged him from behind and looked at what he was cooking.

"It smells spicey," you pointed out as you put your head on his shoulder.

"Want to try some?" He asked as he got a spoon.

He got some chili, and you opened your mouth to try some.

"That tasted so good. Did you make a lot?" You asked.

"I did, yeah," he said as you hugged him tightly and then kissed his cheek.

"Whoops, sorry, I got some chili on you! You said as you wiped it off.

"It's okay, it will be done in a little bit," he said as you nodded.