Oh Death Kirishima × Reader part 10 (smut) updated

Now that your father was gone, everything seemed much easier for you. Deep down, you probably knew he was alive somehow how, but now that he was gone, your anxiety was down, and counselors were more manageable for you. You helped Izuku with his therapy, which he needed just as badly as you did.

You met his mother, and she thought you were dating her son, which wasn't the case, but it was funny watching Izuku freak out and panic was hilarious. You were still protective of Shoto and let him know if he ever needed to talk, he could speak to you about it, and every time his dad was around, you would be there somewhere, ready to jump in for any reason. You and Bakugo cooked together, and every time he said something like meatballs, you would tell him a dirty joke; it would send him into a rage.

You met his parents, and his father was shocked seeing how you could match his energy and tackle him with no reproductions. How you fist-fight with him was hilarious because you would just egg him on and embarrass him. After months of trying to convince Aizawa he needed a girlfriend, you made him a dating profile without him knowing about it, and apparently, Mrs. Joke was on there, too. You and Kirishima were going strong still. Even though your powers weren't as strong as they used to be, they were still there. You couldn't turn into a Reaper anymore, but it didn't bother you. You possibly could later down the road, but not now.

It had been several months since Yojr's father was wiped off the face of the earth, and you and Kirishima hung out a lot even though Aizawa didn't like it. Tonight, you would ask Kirishima the most embarrassing question you have ever asked any guy.

You knocked on his door, and he opened it up. His hair was down, and he looked adorable

"Hey, what's up?" He asked.

"Do you..." you paused.

"Pads or tampons?" He asked.

"No," you said as he interrupted you.

"Curling iron? Straighter thing? Lipstick?' He asked as you laughed.

"What? You leave so much stuff here; you might as well live in my room," he said.

"Here," you said as you handed him a bag.

"Oh no, did I forget our anniversary?!" He asked, panicking.

"What, no, that's in two weeks," you said.

"Oh yeah... then what's this?" He asked.

"Open it in your room and find out," you explained as you pushed him into his room and closed the door.

He opened it and opened the door, confused.

"These aren't mine," Kirishima said, holding a pair of your underwear and a condom.

"You're right. They are mine," you smiled.

"Oh, you want me to hold on to them for you?" He asked.

"No! Kirishima, come on!" You said as you unbuttoned your shirt and showed him the marching bra.

"Nice bra, is it new?" He asked as you sighed.

"Oh! You wanted to show me that!  But why do you want to show me your bra, though? I think the girls would appreciate it more," he said as he put the underwear down and the condom.

Then, it hit him like a brick wall.

He looked at the condom and then back at you and then at the underwear you had given him, and he turned red.

"You aren't wearing any..." he paused.

"Yes, I'm not," you said.

"Are you sure you want to? I mean, we only dated for five months," he said awkwardly.