The Healer Part: Rock Lee × Reader part 8

Lee woke up not in the forest but in a hospital room. He felt a heavy weight on him, and when he looked down, you were snuggled up to him with one arm wrapped around him and one leg wrapped around his legs. His face turned red seeing your hair was messy and your clothes were coming undone. He could see your bra a bit, so he carefully moved you off of him and then covered you up. He looked down and saw he was barely wearing clothes, so he went to grab some.

He changed his clothes and carefully left the room. He didn't know what happened, but his neck hurt for some reason.

"Good Lee!" Guy said as Lee was happy but didn't know what he deserved it for.

"Thank you, Guy Sensi! But, what did I do? Also, why is Y/n sleeping in my room?" Lee asked.

"That's where she went? I thought she passed out in an elevator or something," Sasuke said.

"Passed out?" Lee asked as Sasuke paused.

"Ahh! Lee, have you seen your neck?!" Sakura asked, panicking.

"No, why?!" He asked.

"You made out with a girl!" He said as Lee looked at him embarrassed.

"No, I didn't. I would remember that!" He said.

"You drank sake instead of your medicine. Y/n drank it so she could try to take you down. She didn't want to hurt you but ended up so drunk she.... she doesn't fight well when she's drunk. She's way more interested in boys than she is fighting," Sakura said as she showed him what he looked like in the mirror.

"Fix this?! What did she try to do to eat me?" He asked, terrified.

"I LIVE!" You screamed as you plowed through the door and hit the wall before passing out again.

"She is still drunk?" Kakashi asked as he came in to check on you.

You sat up and waved drunkenly.

"Balls that hurt. When did they make windows so hard?" You asked as Lee went over to you quickly.

"Hey, Y/n want something to eat? Maybe something to drink like water?" He asked as he helped you up.

"Oh, I'm hungry, alright!" You said as you tried to hit him, but he caught your hand. As you were about to grab his balls, he caught your other hand, making his face red.

"I'm hungry for that snake in your pants!" You said, then started laughing like a madman.

"I don't... NO! NO! NO! You don't talk like that. How much did you drink?!" He asked.

"Enough to get me pregnant twice! Come here. I'm starving!" You said as he pushed you down to the ground, and he took off running down the hall screaming in terror.

You did ninjitsu, making pillars hit Huy, Kakashi, and Sasuke in the balls, rendering them useless.

"Be the top, Lee!" Guy said as you went after him.

"Why are you horny?!' Lee screamed as you tackled Lee and flipped him over.

"Well, hello there, you better be ready because I'm going to fuck you right into the ground!" You said as you pinned him down and started making out with him.

His face turned red as you were trying to French kiss him.

"Y/n you got to stop! I don't want to take advantage of you! Will you stop!" He said as you smiled.

"No, you are mine and I'm going to fuck you so hard your pelvis will break!" You smirked as a sand hand grabbed you and then threw you into the wall hard.