The 400 Year old Ninja: Kakashi Hatake × Reader part 2

You were put in the hospital, and Kakashi informed all the high-ranking ninjas what happened, and to say that having a four-hundred-year-old ninja amongst them. Kakashi was told to stay by your side mostly due to the fact he looked somewhat like your dead husband, which was messed up, but they wanted you calm when you woke up.

You slowly started waking up after two weeks of being free from your stone prison. You looked over, and to your surprise, you saw Isic, which made you weakly smile.

"I... you aren't my husband," you growled, and you immediately pinned him against the wall.

You stripped him of all his clothes, making his weapons drop, and you had him only in his underwear.

"Where is my husband? Where. Is. My. Village?!" You growled as you made ten dots appear in both your eyes, making him look at you with actual fear.

"Y/n... calm down, please?" He said more like a question, but you were starting to push him through the wall with the sheer force of your eyes alone.

"Your husband is dead. He died protecting you four hundred years ago. I entered the temple to save one of my students, who felt through an air shaft of sorts. We tried to find a way out and then found you. Your stone steal shattered, so we got you and your husband before the temple fully collapsed," he explained as you made his clothes go back on and restored the wall.

"If you had lied to me, I would have killed you and destroyed your whole village except for the children. I may be strong, but I'm not a monster," you explained, "take me to my husband."

"We have to talk with some people first before I can do that, I'm sorry. But we need to know what we are up against," he said as you let him go.

"What's the point? I'm not helping you. You broke my seal, which cost the life of my husband. You entered, and you fixed the mistake. I'm done fixing people's mistakes. I'm done being a puppet, and I'm not coming to your rescue or anyone else's. The demon is coming, and I'm not strong enough to keep it back; not this time. Four hundred years of no sacrifices will make it despite and hungry. Its power will be stronger than anything you have ever seen. By the smell of the air, you have two months before it comes," you explained as he looked at you shocked.

"But we need -" he paused.

"What you need to do is be taught a lesson. You should have let him die. Weren't you told not to go on to the temple grounds?" You asked.

"No, no one told us that," he said.

"I guess now they know. You will bring me to my husband, and that is not a request it is a demand. Then you will take me back to my village so I can fix the temple. You will need to get let's see; four hundred years times four sacrifices a year...." You paused.

"You can't be serious!!" Kakashi said, horrified.

"Oh, I am... it's your mess, you clean it up. I'm done with this conversation, bring me to my husband, or I will take this whole village and put everyone in the temple myself," you growled.

There was a knock on the door, so you used ninjitsu to make clones, and you opened the door.

"Wow," Naruto said as there were other kids who wanted to see the four-hundred-year-old woman.

Rock Lee's face turned bright red, seeing as you were barely wearing anything but a rube top and a near-see-through ground-length skirt with long slits that went up to your thighs.  You were thankfully wearing shorts underneath. You still had your sacrificial paintings on your body that blessed you and sent you on your journey to the afterlife.

"You must have fallen into the temple. You reak of my temple," you said as you picked up Naruto by his collar and looked into his eyes with your ten spotted eyes.