Bad Boy: Genya × Reader (Modern-day) part 2

Genya texted you the next day to make sure you didn't forget anything and called you an idiot. You put him as an idiot in your phone but with a smiley face next to it. You texted him good morning like you did with your mother because she was a nurse and usually worked the night shift. At first, he didn't answer your texts and even told you to stop because he hated it. But he was secretly enjoying the messages. He was still an angry person and got into fights before school, and several times, you told him to tell his father and go to the doctor, but he was stubborn. He also said his father wouldn't take him because boys would be boys.

You didn't like that answer, but Genya never told you he broke something; it was just normal bruises, as far as you knew. You two worked well together, and it was scary. Tanjiro was happy it was working out, while Zenitsu was confused about how you got him to work with you. Inosuke was equally confused and hated the thought of you working with a known bully and hot head. When you two didn't agree, of course, Genya would try to prove he was right by being overly obnoxious, but you would talk to him and try to find the middle ground; if you couldn't because he was a butt head, you just let him do it and flat out ignore him. He would get angry and obnoxious, but after a while, he would get tired of it and stop because you weren't giving him the reactions he wanted. It was also the same tactic to help your younger brother stop throwing tantrums when he was smaller.

"The internet is out at my house, so I will have to go to your house to finish your project," he said as he noticed you were struggling with telling some letters apart.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Need glasses?" He asked, annoyed as you kept trying to retype the same word but couldn't because you were mixing letters.

"No, I'm dyslexic. It's worse today since I skipped breakfast and didn't go to bed till one. I was still trying to unpack some things," you said as Genya took your laptop, making you annoyed, and he hit the caps button and started typing out the notes for you.

"You didn't tell me you had dyslexia. I thought you were being stupid the whole time when I saw you write uppercase letters for no reason," Genya said as he returned your laptop.

"I'm not an idiot!" You said.

"Yeah, sure you aren't; then I'm the school's principal," he said as the bell rang.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot I'm walking home today; my house isn't that, so if you want, you can walk with me," Yu said as he was halfway stopping and putting his laptop in his bag.

"You are walking home alone?" He asked.

"Well, yeah, my mom is going to pick up my brother from his school that he's in once he's done doing his afterschool club," you said.

"You are a complete idiot! I'm going to walk home with you. Not because I want to but because I have to now. This city is ten times bigger than your old school; it's not safe to walk alone, stupid," he muttered.

"I can protect myself. I have a teaser," you said.

"A baby teaser, I bet!" He growled, annoyed, "Meet me at the front door, don't leave until I show up."

"Okay, captain," you said, annoyed.

You went to your locker and started putting your stuff in it when you saw your friends Lucy and Mira a couple of lockers down. You waved, and they waved back, but they seemed to be talking about a class assignment when three girls walked up behind you. One shoved you into your locker, but lucky you had nothing in your hands that could break. One girl turned you around and pushed you again into your locker.

"So you're the new girl. You have been hanging around a lot of guys, you little slut!" A girl said as you rolled your eyes.

"I have two brothers and no sisters. Girls are compared, spread drama, wear too much make-up like yourself, and only care about being popular. I don't care for any of that. By the way, your skin is dry; you need to put lotion on before you put on makeup," you pointed out as she looked at you with rage.