The Pervy Jōnin: Neji Hyuga × Reader

Warnings:

Smut last in the chapter

Inappropriate jokes.

Brief nudity throughout some chapters.

Violence

Cursing

You were in the river, hidden away by trees in your under. Yeah, you weren't too worried about a bathing suit; in fact, you would just be in nothing at all, but you had to have somewhere to put your throwing stars. You had tattoos going up and down your arms, such as love on one arm, and you had its counterpart on your other arm. Without one, you couldn't have the other, so you might as well have them all.

You decided to dive to the bottom of the lake and grab some stones while you were there. You dove down, and as soon as you did, Kiba, Lee, Neji, Shikamaru, Choji, and Naruto were about to run off and jump into the lake.

"The last one in has to pay for lunch!" Naruto yelled as they jumped into the lake.

You looked up, and boy, it made your day seeing half-naked men. To say you were a pervert was an understatement. You loved showing off your body appropriately, sure, but if you had to win a fight, you had to win it. You smiled a bit as you decided to freak them out a bit. You just saw a bunch of legs, so you put a rock in one of their pockets.

"Hey!" Lee panicked as you grabbed Naruto, making him scream.

"What the hell, guys!" Choji yelled as you pulled him down a bit.

"Something just touched my ass!" Kiba yelled. As Shikamaru got his swimming trunks pulled on hard enough, they almost came clean off.

"I'll figure out what It is!" Neji said as he was about to use his byakugan, but you came out of the water before him, making everyone scream.

"Well, hello, hot stuff," you said as you grabbed Neji's face and kissed him, then laughed.

"I was hoping you were going to be hot since I was running out of breath. Thank you for the save," you smiled as Neji had enough of you and was trying to swim after you to get you.

"Come back here, you-" he paused as you exited the water, wearing only underwear and a bra.

Lee screamed again and covered his face while Naruto remained indifferent. But everyone else was turning red in the face.

"What's the big idea?!" Neji yelled.

"I was here first, and I know who you are; your name is Neji. Such a cute name for such a cute guy," you smirked.

"I don't know who you are, but you made a big mistake messing with me! No one is allowed to kiss me and get away with it," he growled.

"Virgin, huh? Whoops, well, that also gives me the upper hand," you said as you put your hair up.

"My sexual history has nothing to do with this!" He yelled.

"Oh, it's about to be since you can see right through my bra. Don't lie. I know what your eyes can do," you smirked.

"I would never! I am not a pervert!" He yelled.

"Come on, stop yelling, virgin boy wonder. You can yell for me when I tie you to my bed and do so many bad things to you. Boy, I can't wait to get my hands on you. Don't worry, I'm very legal, and I'll be gent well, not to some parts of your body but most parts," you said as his friends looked at you horrified.

"You're just as pervy sage, you know!" Naruto said.

"I'm worse! Especially since I never had a boyfriend, but God, I want one," you said as Neji didn't know what to do with you.