~35~

3RD PERSON POV

San makes his way back to the company, his footsteps echoing softly in the quiet corridors. He heads towards the practice room, the familiar route calming his racing thoughts. He wonders if anyone would still be there since he had been gone for a couple of hours now. As he approaches the door, he hesitates for a moment, taking a deep breath before turning the handle and stepping inside.

The room is dimly lit. His eyes quickly scan the room, and they land on a small figure sitting on the floor with knees pulled tightly to the chest. Even without seeing the face, San instantly recognizes the silhouette—Wooyoung.

Wooyoung's body is hunched over, his shoulders shaking slightly as if he's been crying. The sight tugs at San's heartstrings, and he feels a pang of guilt for not being there sooner. He quietly walks over, trying not to startle Wooyoung. As he gets closer, he notices the tear stains on Wooyoung's pants and the way his hands are clenched tightly around his knees.

San kneels down beside Wooyoung, his presence gentle and reassuring. He reaches out and wraps an arm around Wooyoung's shoulders, pulling him into a comforting embrace. He rests his chin on Wooyoung's head, holding him close as he silently offers his support and love.

Wooyoung's sobs intensify, his body shaking uncontrollably in San's embrace. San's heart aches, knowing his earlier outburst has only deepened Wooyoung's pain. He tightens his hold, gently rocking him back and forth.

"It's okay, baby" San whispers, his voice laced with tenderness.

Wooyoung clings to San, his fingers digging into the fabric of San's shirt as if afraid to let go. After a few moments, he takes a shaky breath and begins to speak.

"San, I'm so sorry for going behind your back and making that deal," Wooyoung says, his voice trembling. "I didn't want the others to suffer. I thought I was doing the right thing, but it was such a rash decision, and I regret it so much."

San listens intently, his heart breaking at the pain in Wooyoung's voice. Wooyoung continues, his eyes filled with remorse, "I never wanted to hurt anyone, especially you. But I know my actions caused a lot of pain, and I'm so, so sorry. I should have told you and-"

San pulls back slightly, just enough to look Wooyoung in the eyes. "Woo, stop apologizing," he says softly cutting Wooyoung off. "I understand why you did it. You were trying to protect us, even if it wasn't the best way. I get it."

Wooyoung's eyes widen in surprise, tears still streaming down his cheeks. "You... you understand?"

San nods, his expression gentle. "Yeah, I do. And I forgive you."

Wooyoung's lips tremble as he tries to hold back another wave of tears. "Thank you, San. I don't deserve your forgiveness, but thank you."

San shakes his head, pulling Wooyoung back into a tight hug. "Of course, you do. We all make mistakes. What's important is that we learn from them and move forward. Together."

Wooyoung buries his face in San's shoulder, feeling a sense of relief wash over him. "Together," he echoes, his voice steadier now.

"If anyone should be apologizing, it's me." San begins, his voice trembling slightly. "I'm so sorry for shouting at you. I was upset because... because I can't imagine being an idol without you. The thought of it terrifies me. You mean everything to me, Woo. I admire you so much, more than I can ever put into words. And the idea of losing you... it makes me feel lost and scared."

Wooyoung listens to his heartfelt confession. He continues, his voice soft but earnest, "I didn't mean to hurt you. I never wanted to make you upset. I just... I love you so much, and I don't know what I'd do without you by my side. You're my rock, my inspiration, and I never want to lose that."

Wooyoung lifts his head slightly, his tear-streaked face meeting San's gaze. His eyes are red and puffy, but there's a glimmer of understanding in them. "San... I thought i lost you," Wooyoung murmurs. "When you walked out that door. I didn't think you'd come back as my boyfriend."

San cups his face in his hands, wiping away the remaining tears. " I will never leave you Wooyoung, Ever." He said sternly, placing a kiss on Wooyoung's forehead. They spend the next few minutes in each other's embrace.

The couple's tender moment is abruptly interrupted by the sound of the practice room door swinging open. Hongjoong and Seonghwa burst in, their faces alight with excitement.

"Guys, we have a plan!" Hongjoong exclaims, his eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. Seonghwa nods eagerly beside him, practically bouncing on his feet.

"Come on, you need to hurry and come with us to the CEO's office," Seonghwa urges, motioning for them to follow. "It's really important!"

San helps Wooyoung to his feet, his hands gentle but firm. Before they move, San cups Wooyoung's face, his eyes filled with admiration. "Whatever happens, I love you," he says softly, his voice filled with sincerity.

Wooyoung's heart swells, and he grabs San's hand, bringing it to his lips and placing a tender kiss on it. "I love you too," he whispers back, his eyes shining with emotion.

Hongjoong clears his throat, a playful smirk on his face. "Alright, lovebirds, save the romance for later. We really need to go."

San and Wooyoung share a quick, knowing glance before nodding. With their fingers intertwined, they walk hand in hand out of the practice room, following Hongjoong and Seonghwa down the hallway. The anticipation of what lies ahead is noticeable, but with each other by their side, they feel ready to face anything.

They enter the CEO's office, and he's already looking annoyed. "Wow, y'all never give up, do you?" he says, leaning back in his chair with a sigh.

Hongjoong steps forward, his expression determined. "No, we don't. We have a proposal. Wooyoung will sit out of promotions, but he will join us for the tour."

The CEO raises an eyebrow, tapping his pen on the desk as he thinks. "And why should I consider this? You all have been nothing but a pain in my ass."

Seonghwa steps up, his voice steady and resolute. "Because we will not go on without him."

The CEO's eyes narrow, a smirk forming on his lips. "Is that a challenge?"

Just then, Jongho enters the room, his presence commanding. "Yes, it is."

The CEO looks at him, then notices the rest of the members trailing in behind him. They all stand together, a united front. The tension in the room is thick.

Seonghwa explains, "We will not do any promotions or tour without Wooyoung if he isn't allowed to go with us."

The room falls silent as the CEO contemplates their words. Finally, he sighs and nods. "Fine. Wooyoung can join you for the tour, but he cannot come to any promotions, interviews, shoots, practices, etc. Don't even step foot into the company. Is that clear?"

Hongjoong nods firmly. "Crystal clear. Thank you."

The CEO waves them off, already looking tired of the conversation. "Now get out of my office before I change my mind."

As they leave the office, San squeezes Wooyoung's hand, a smile spreading across his face. "We did it."

Wooyoung nods, his heart swelling with gratitude for his members. "Yeah, we did."

Mingi grins, throwing an arm around Wooyoung's shoulders. "Now let's make this tour unforgettable."

Wooyoung smiles, feeling a renewed sense of determination. "Let's do it."

As they walk down the hallway, the atmosphere is lighter, filled with hope and camaraderie. They know the road ahead won't be easy, but they're ready to face it as one.