~39~

⚠️ this chapter contains mentions of homophobic slurs. please skip if you are triggered by them ⚠️
—————————————————————

3RD PERSON POV

*BACK AT THE DORM*

Wooyoung was sitting on the couch scrolling on social media when he heard the dorm door open. He quickly got up and walked towards it, waiting for his boyfriend. Yet, he was nowhere to be seen. Wooyoung asked where San was, and Seonghwa replied, "He's at the company. He went with Mingi and Hongjoong after they completed their schedule."

Wooyoung nodded, feeling a bit disappointed but understanding. He was upset San didn't tell him but he knew how demanding their schedules could be and that sometimes things came up unexpectedly. "Okay, thanks, Seonghwa," he said, trying to keep his tone light.

Seonghwa gave him a sympathetic smile. "Don't worry, Wooyoung. I'm sure he'll be back soon. They probably just had some last-minute things to take care of."

Wooyoung sighed and returned to the couch, but his mind was still on San. He hoped everything was alright and that San wasn't feeling too overwhelmed. He decided to send San a quick message, just to let him know he was thinking about him.

Grabbing his phone, Wooyoung typed out a message: "Hey, love. Just checking in. Hope everything's okay. Miss you." He hesitated for a moment before hitting send, hoping it would bring a smile to San's face.

As he waited for a response, Wooyoung glanced around the dorm. The familiar surroundings felt oddly empty without San's presence. The photos on the wall, the shared memories, all seemed to echo the moments they had spent together the last couple weeks. He sighed, feeling a pang of loneliness.

Minutes turned into an hour, and still no response. Wooyoung's worry started to grow. He decided to distract himself by heading to Yeosang's room, knowing that spending time with friends might help lift his spirits.

When he knocked on Yeosang's door, he was greeted with a warm smile. "Hey, Wooyoung! Come on in," Yeosang said, stepping aside to let him in. Inside, Jongho was lounging on the bed, strumming his guitar.

"Hey, Wooyoung!" Jongho greeted with a grin. "What's up?"

Wooyoung forced a smile. "Just needed some company. Mind if I hang out here for a bit?"

"Of course not," Yeosang replied, patting the spot next to him on the bed. "We were just about to watch a movie. Wanna join?"

Wooyoung nodded, feeling a bit of the tension ease away. "Yeah, that sounds great."

As the movie played, Wooyoung found himself getting lost in the laughter and camaraderie of his friends. For a little while, the worries about San faded into the background, replaced by the warmth of friendship and the comfort of being surrounded by people who cared. He didn't even notice his phone buzzing on the nightstand beside him.

As the movie went on, Yeosang and Wooyoung ended up falling asleep together on Yeosang's bed. The soft glow from the TV screen illuminated their peaceful faces, and the room was filled with the quiet hum of the movie's end credits. Jongho, who had been sitting on his own bed, noticed their steady breathing and realized they were asleep.

Instead of waking them up, Jongho decided to let them rest. With a smile, he carefully got up, making sure not to make any noise that might disturb them. He gently pulled a blanket over Yeosang and Wooyoung, ensuring they were comfortable. After one last glance to make sure they were settled, he quietly left the room, heading to the kitchen to see if Seonghwa had started dinner.