Unraveling the Scandal

Sanju looked up, her eyes widening in surprise. She hadn't expected Bhargav to arrive so quickly. The moment he saw her eyes filled with tears, barely holding on, he knew something was terribly wrong. In the entire year he had known her, she had never looked this devastated, not even when Ashok Tatha was taken in for surgery. "Sanju," he said softly, pulling her into his arms and kissing her temple. "It's okay, I'm here now." The moment his arms wrapped around her, Sanju broke down, sobbing into his chest. Anitha looked at Bhargav, taken aback by Bhargav's presence and the evident closeness between him and Sanju. Anitha, recovering from her surprise, addressed Bhargav. "Sir, we weren't aware you would be joining us." Bhargav ignored her for a moment, focused entirely on Sanju. "Shhh, sweetheart, I'm here. It's going to be okay," he whispered, his voice filled with tenderness. Vishal, feeling a sense of relief wash over him, took a step back. He was glad Bhargav was there. He knew that if anyone could comfort Sanju and take charge of the situation, it was Bhargav. "Bhargav, I can see you don't know what's going on. Take a look at this," Vishal said, his voice tinged with anger as he handed his phone to Bhargav. Bhargav took the phone from Vishal, his expression darkening as he read through the defamatory post. His jaw tightened, and his eyes burned with a mix of anger and disbelief. "Who did this?" Bhargav demanded, his voice low and dangerous. Vishal shook his head. "We don't know yet," Vishal replied. "My friend tried to remove the post, but unlike last time, it's already gone viral and is beyond control. He managed to trace the previous post to someone within the company, but couldn't track beyond that due to our strong security measures. We're currently on a call with him, discussing our options." Bhargav's fury intensified upon learning that this had happened before without his knowledge. Holding Sanju close, he rubbed soothing circles on her back while demanding further details from Vishal. Unable to hold back any longer, Anitha asked, "Bhargav, before I provide more information, I need to know how you're related to Sanju." Bhargav, with a firm tone, replied, "She is my wife." Anitha was momentarily speechless but quickly regained her composure and filled him in on the previous incident and the measures she took to take care of the incident.

Just then, Vijay entered Anitha's cabin, his eyes widening in surprise at the scene before him. He quickly assessed the situation and could see the tension in the room. "What's going on?" Vijay asked, looking between Bhargav, Sanju, Anitha and Vishal. "Someone has posted a vicious, defamatory article about Sanju," Bhargav replied, his voice barely controlled as he handed over the phone to Vijay. "It's full of lies and slander, and it's already spread too far to contain. Take a look." Vijay's eyes hardened as he looked at the post on Vishal's phone. "This is unacceptable. We need to find out who did this and take immediate action." Sanju, still clinging to Bhargav, felt a surge of relief knowing that he and Vijay were on her side. Bhargav continued to hold her close, his touch providing the comfort she desperately needed. Bhargav nodded, his jaw tightening. "We will. But right now, Sanju needs support. We'll deal with the rest afterward." Sanju clung to Bhargav, her sobs gradually subsiding as he continued to whisper soothing words. "I can't believe someone would do this, and I didn't know how to handle it. I had to call you. I'm sorry, Ree." she mumbled between tears. "I'm your husband, love," Bhargav said firmly. "If not me, then who else will you lean on? We'll get through this together. I promise."

Anitha, now more composed, spoke up. "Bhargav, how do you want to handle the fallout from this post." Bhargav nodded, still holding Sanju close. "Absolutely. But first, I need to make sure Sanju is okay. Once she's settled, we'll figure out our next steps." Sanju pulled back slightly, looking up at Bhargav with tear-filled eyes. "Thank you for coming so quickly, Ree." He kissed her forehead again. "I'll always be here for you, sweetheart. Always." Anitha and Vishal stood nearby, waiting for further instructions. Sanju shifted restlessly in Bhargav's embrace. He looked down at her, concern etched on his face. "What's wrong, love?" Sanju hesitated before replying softly, "I need to use the restroom." Bhargav nodded and turned to Vijay. "Vijay, inform Usha to accompany Sanju to the restroom. Make sure she doesn't face any more slander while she's there. Afterward, ask Usha to bring her directly to my office." Vijay nodded and stepped out to find Usha. Meanwhile, Bhargav looked at Anitha and Vishal. "Clear your calendars for the next two hours. We need to strategize. Join me and Vijay in my office immediately." They both nodded, understanding the urgency in Bhargav's voice. As they headed out, Bhargav led Sanju to the door. "I'll be waiting for you in my office, sweetheart." Sanju gave him a small, shaky nod before following Usha.