Priya's Confession

He turned to Vishal. "Vishal, I need you to go to Priya and call her for a meeting. Tell her it's a surprise meeting about POC and escort her to my office immediately. Escort her personally and don't give her any hint of what's happening." Vishal nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. "I'll get her right away," he said. As Vishal stepped out to escort Priya, Bhargav turned back to Sanju, his eyes filled with reassurance. "Stay strong, love. I will handle this." Sanju nodded, trying to compose herself. Minutes later, Vishal returned with Priya, who looked slightly confused but unsuspecting. "Why are we here, Vishal?" she asked, glancing around the room. Bhargav's gaze hardened as he looked at her. "Priya," he addressed her firmly. Priya's confusion deepened as she took in the seriousness of the atmosphere. Her eyes widened as she realized she was in the CEO's office and saw Bhargav sitting there, addressing her by name. Her confusion quickly shifted to anxiety when she noticed Sanju sitting intimately close to Bhargav, so close it was clear they shared a significant bond. Her eyes flickered between the two, a mix of realization and uncertainty washing over her face. She swallowed hard, her mind racing with questions. What is Sanju's relationship with the CEO? Why is she sitting so close to him? She could feel her heart pounding in her chest, each beat louder than the last as the weight of the situation began to dawn on her. Bhargav's voice cut through her thoughts, bringing her back to the present moment. "Priya, please have a seat," he said, his tone leaving no room for argument. Priya hesitated for a second before reluctantly taking the chair opposite Bhargav, her eyes still darting between him and Sanju. She could sense the gravity of the situation and knew she was in deep trouble. She hesitated for a moment before slowly lowering herself into the chair. "Sir, is something wrong?" she asked, her voice wavering. Bhargav leaned forward, his eyes piercing into hers. "Yes, Priya. Something is very wrong. We're here to talk about a post that went viral, defaming Sanju. We have evidence tracing it back to you." Priya's face drained of color. She stammered, "I-I don't know what you're talking about." Sanju, her voice trembling but resolute, spoke up. "Priya, why would you do this to me? What did I ever do to you?" Priya's eyes darted around the room, looking for an escape. "I... I didn't..." Priya stammered, her voice faltering. Bhargav cut her off, his tone icy. "Enough. We know it was you. We've traced the post back to a cybercafe, and we have footage. It's over, Priya. But before proceeding further, I need to know why you would want to defame my wife to this extent."

As the words "my wife" echoed in the room, the gravity of the situation finally sank in for Priya. Wife? Sanju is his wife? Her mind reeled with shock. How could I have been so blind? Tears welled up in her eyes as she realized the enormity of her actions. She looked at Sanju, then at Bhargav, and back at Sanju again. Her heart pounded in her chest, and a cold sweat broke out on her forehead. What have I done? she thought, panic rising within her. I've ruined everything. I thought I was just targeting an ambitious colleague, but she's... she's the CEO's wife? Priya's stomach churned with guilt and fear. She felt a wave of nausea as she processed the implications. I could lose my job, my reputation... everything. The realization hit her like a ton of bricks, and she felt a sob rising in her throat. She struggled to maintain her composure, but the weight of her mistake was overwhelming. What am I going to do? How can I ever make this right? "I'm so sorry," Priya whispered, her voice breaking as she fell to her knees. "I didn't think it would go this far. Please, forgive me." Bhargav's expression remained stern. "Why, Priya? Why would you do this?" Priya hesitated, tears streaming down her face. "I... I was put up to it, by Anjali. She wanted to ruin Sanju's reputation. Please, believe me," Priya sobbed, her voice cracking under the weight of her guilt. "I was just following orders. I was jealous of Sanju's exceptional growth in less than a year, and I felt threatened about my job and future in the company. Anjali gave me a reason to vent my frustrations, and I took it without thinking about the consequences. I'm begging you, Bhargav sir, Sanju ma'am, please show mercy. I can't lose my job. It's everything to me. I've worked so hard to get where I am."