#KiaSal Drabble 4: Jealous

Blonde lady: Excuse me? Do you know where Chapel Bridge is?

Sal: Yes, ma'am. Just walk down a few meters from here, and you will see an old wooden-looking bridge. And that will be your destination.

Blonde lady: Thank you so much. I was confused because I didn't know how to approach any locals. They all looked very intimidating.

Sal: It's okay, Ma'am (Sal laughs). If you need any other help, I can even walk you to the bridge.

Blonde Lady: Oh, thank you so much. That would help me a lot.

Meanwhile, on the alley behind Sal, Kiana is draped in a brown trench coat, wearing a baseball cap and black sunglasses, along with Bronya, who also had a similar attire.

Bronya: Idiotka. Why are you acting like a stalker?

Kiana: I am not!

Bronya: Sure you aren't.

Kiana: He said he would buy groceries, but look at him flirting with a random lady.

Bronya: And now you are acting like a wife who just caught her husband cheating on her.

Kiana: I am not his wife. I am simply following my duties as Squad leader and ensuring he doesn't cause trouble.

Seele: Umm, Miss Kiana, I don't want to interrupt your conversation, but umm, they are leaving.

Kiana: Oh no, they don't (Kiana continues her pursuit in hiding)

Bronya: She is such a brat. (Bronya sighs but smiles and follows her)

Seele: You say that, but even you are enjoying this a lot, Bronya (She gives Bronya's hand a gentle squeeze)

Bronya: Maybe the Bronya is. But Seele is never allowed to copy the idiotka.

Seele (She giggled at how Bronya talked in the third person; nowadays, she only does that when she is really happy): Sure.