#KiaSal Drabble 7: Euros Fever

A/N So, I want to reveal that I am a big football fan, and with Euros ongoing, I couldn't help but write a drabble with Tuna and Sal supporting their teams. There is no particular timeline for this one, so just enjoy.

*****

Kiana: You good?

Sal's heart beat fast as he watched his idol take the first penalty during the penalty shootouts. It was the round of 16, meaning the team would lose if they didn't make this shot.

Sal: You think?! If they miss, they lose Kiana!

Kiana: Calm down.

Sal: I don't want to hear that from you, okay! Last night, when Germany lost by a goal. You kept squeezing my hand hard and almost cried.

Kiana: I wasn't about to cry-

Sal: Oh really, who was it that screamed at the coach for benching Kroos and then called him a genius for putting in Muller, all the while hurtling insults at Denmark.

Kiana: You are no better! What about when you screamed at Oblak for saving Ronaldo's penalty fifteen minutes ago!

Seele: Should we stop them?

Bronya: No, not really. It is amusing to see them fight. Plus, both of them are wearing Portugal jerseys and fighting over the very team they are supporting. That is even more hilarious.

The atmosphere at the Düsseldorf Arena was electrifying; Kiana, Sal, Bronya, Seele and the Vodka sisters were all seated with the Portugal fans right behind the penalty-taking side. Whenever Slovenia's player came for a shot, they would boo, and when it was their side, they would sing praises. The score currently stands 2-0, with Portugal leading.

Seele: Sal, Kiana?

Sal & Kiana: WHAT?!

Seele: The final penalty is being taken. (Pointing towards the goalpost, where Bernardo Silva was starting his run-up)

Sal: Please score!

Kiana: I will stop calling your club Oil Club if you score!

Sal: We will support you in UCL.

Bernardo Silva scores, making Portugal win. Kiana and Sal, overtaken by joy, hugged each other tightly with tears in their eyes.

A few hours later:

Kiana: About supporting Manchester City in UCL

Sal: Not happening.

Kiana: Thought so, Los Blancos (Kiana smiles).

Sal: Have I ever told you that you are the best.

Kiana blushes as the two walk back to their hotel, hand in hand.