Chapter 5

We pulled up at the school right as everyone was rolling out. Piper, Julia, and Alex piled inside the car and we took off. Alex was sitting right behind me and I felt his hand grab my shoulder. He mind-linked me, "are you sure you're okay?" He asked. "I'm fine Alex, really" I told him. He gripped my shoulder a little harder and let go.

  We finally made it to the mall and walked in, I could feel Alex watching my every move and any sign of pain. I wasn't going to let it show.

They all picked out a dress for me and we went to the fitting room. First one I tried on was a deep purple, very beautiful mermaid dress. Fit perfectly. I came out and everyone was in aweh. I looked in the mirror and it looked great but didn't feel like me. "I picked that one!" Julia shouted. I smiled and turned around to go back to the fitting room where I found a bubblegum pink dress. I didn't give it a second thought when I grabbed it and opened the dressing room door just enough to stick the dress out, "that's my pick!" I heard Viv shout. I dropped it to the floor and closed the door back, "ah man" she was disappointed. Next dress was a dark blue strapless dress that came down to right about my knees. It was tight and had a beaded neck line, other than that it was pretty plain. I knew it was Alex's pick. "Here we go Alex" I yelled. "How do you know it's mine?" He laughed. I swung the door open and walked out. He put his head down "you're right".

  "I know" I smirked.

  "Looks damn good though" he winked at me.

  I went back to try on the last dress, before I closed the door I looked at Piper who had the biggest smile. She knew what I liked best so I knew this was going to be good. It was a black dress, with cut outs around the sides, the front held my boobs up great and my ass was looking nice as it was very form fitting around all my curves. It was slightly sparkly but not to much and had a slit from the bottom to almost all the way up thigh, the very bottom flared out just a little. This dress was amazing I couldn't hold back my excitement. "OH MY GOD PIPER" I yelled. "I know" she said, I could hear the excitement in her voice too. I stepped out and walked to the pedestal and looked in the mirror.

  "Oh my.." Vivian said.

  "That is super hot girl" Julia perked up.

  "I'm awesome" Piper was clapping her hands.

  "Hot damn girl" Alex walked up to me and turned me around towards him. He moved my hair out of my face and ran his thumb down my cheek. You could hear all the girls in the background "oooooh". I tried to ignore them.

  Alex looked me up and down. Then he saw the bruises peaking out the cut outs on the side of my dress. He stepped back and put his hand on the bruise, "I'm going to kill him". "Alex stop" I said "It's over so we don't have to worry about it anymore".

  "I think this is the one!" I went back to the dress. Everyone nodded in agreement.

  I knew Thursday was going to be a boring day of playing catch up on my school work before I could go back Friday. We went back to the pack house, I was out cold by the time my head hit my pillow.