Chapter 26

"We should get going" Jace pulled me down from the railing.

  "We should clean up first" I shot him a glare.

  He laughed, "someone is coming to do that for us".

  Embarrassment shot through me.

  He grabbed my hand "don't feel embarrassed, this is going to happen a lot" he winked at me.

  The thought sent pleasure through my body and he smiled.

  It's 11:30 and an hour and a half drive to his pack house, party starts at 5.

  As we drove I looked out the window, last night started replaying in my head.

  Jace placed his hand on my inner thigh.

  I moved my hand up onto my mark and smiled a little.

  "What ever you're thinking about stop it" Jace shot me a look.

  "What are you talking about?" I tried to play dumb.

  I knew he could feel the pleasure coming from my body as I thought of last night.

  "You know what you're doing" he grinned.

  I smiled and kept thinking about all the things he does that turns me on.

  Before I knew it we was at his pack house. He jumped out of the car and basically drug me out of my seat. Pulling me all the way to his room. As soon as the door shut he pinned me against the wall and raised my hands over my head, with one hand he was holding my hands still. The other caressing my side.

  "I'm going to need you to keep your thoughts to a minimum" Jace growled.

  "I was just replaying last night through my head"

  I felt a wave of pleasure come from him at that comment.

  "Don't worry, I'll give you more to think about tonight. You're all mine now" he kissed me, and I bit his lip.

  "Damnit woman" arousal soared through the both of us.

  "I'm going to be late if we don't get going" I teased him.

  "Ugh" he let out a sigh, "you're lucky we have things to do today", he ripped back the collar of my shirt so my mark was visible then he kissed it. My back arched and I let out a small moan. I didn't know the mark was that sensitive. Jaces eyebrow cocked up. And I couldn't help but laugh as I grabbed his hand and ran out the door.

  As soon as we made it through to the hallway we ran into Axle who was making his way to see Jace.

  "I was just looking for you" Axles eyes connected with Jaces mark, then down to mine, "congratulations Luna!"

  I smiled shyly.

  "Thanks man" Jace and Axle shook hands.

  "Alpha Dave is looking for you" Axle told him.

  "Office?" Jace asked, Axle nodded.

  Walking into his office Jace didn't let go of my hand.

  He pulled me into his lap as he sat down.

  I felt disrespectful as I tried to stand up Jace pulled me back down.

  "It's okay" he mind-linked me.

  Luna Mary walked in behind us and Alpha Dave looked up. She also took a seat in his lap. Which made me feel more calm.

  Alpha Dave studied us for a moment, seeing our marks a smile grew across both their faces.

  "Ah good" he sounded relieved.

  "Welcome to the family!" Luna Mary was excited.

  My face turned bright red "thank you".

  Jaces hand gripped my thigh.

  "We will have a lot to do in the near future, until then, have fun" Alpha Dave gave us a smile and we both left the office. It was about 2 o clock and his pack house was about a 15 minute drive away from mine.

  We walked back up to his room and he grabbed his tux before walking to the car. Axle followed with his tux in hand, "mind if I tag a long" he asked. "Get in" Jace nodded.