Chapter 47

Jaces POV:

Just a couple more hours until she's back in my arms. This whole situation is like someone stuck a heated cattle prod up my ass. My lungs burning has my heart drops to my feet knowing what he's doing to her. Feeling her, aroused by him, trusting him, needing him.

The moon goddess has some good jokes but I would like her to play with someone else now and leave my girl out of her fun.

Being able to hear her voice again was pure bliss, even if it was for 15 seconds, I would give my life if it meant I'd be able to hear her whisper my name one more time.

This woman absolutely consumes my soul and IF she doesn't choose me tomorrow, I promise, hells gates will open and moonlight woods pack will suffer.

It's almost midnight and I get a text.

DING!

Opening my phone the bright screen light has my eyes squinting to see.

Alex: we need to talk.

What does this dick weed want.

Me: yeah?

Alex: something bad happened to sky tonight, if she does choose me tomorrow, I need your help. We have to show her how to control her wolf.

As if she'd actually choose him, but in the off chance she does. He's right, violet is dangerous, and one day she's going to hurt Skyanna.

Me: agreed.

Skyanna pov:

I wake up to Archie whispering my name.

"Sky"

"Skyanna"

"Wake up princess"

I heard this over and over about 15 times before I finally came too. I saw a spread of breakfast items lying all over the bed. Eggs cooked scrambled and sunny side up, bacon, 3 different types of sausage, pancakes, biscuits, and a lot of different fruits.

"What's this?" I ask.

"I wanted you to have all the options" his smile ear to ear. I could tell he had been planning this.

"You're eating with me right? You don't expect me to eat all this by myself?" I was laughing.

He grabbed two plates handing me one, we both fixed what we liked.

"Pancakes over waffles?" He asks me, like he was disgusted.

"They are basically the same thing Archie" I roll my eyes.

"Absolutely not" he barks back and before he can argue any further about a damn breakfast item I kiss his lips.

He stands back for a second and pauses.

"You know princess"

"Hmm" I look at him as I throw a grape into my mouth.

"I love you" his smile growing bigger.

"I-I uh" I stutter.

"You don't have to say it back" he takes a deep breath and lets it out "yet. I know you're confused right now"

"Thank you" I muster out.

He lays back on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"I really hope you choose me princess. I don't think I'd ever be able to get you out of my head" he sighs.

"Oh come on, you'd just find some other girl to fuck and I'd be forgotten about like kait-" I didn't get to finish before he slammed me into the wall my head almost bouncing off of it, I felt rage coming from him.

"I NEVER fucked a girl before you" he was angry "and what we did was a lot more than just fucking, these past two night have meant everything to me, you mean everything to me and don't you ever think differently, even if you reject me and choose Jace, I will still be there. Waiting for you"

I was shocked "I'm sorry I didn't know, you just seemed to know your way around a woman and I had just thought you and Kaitlyn had"

A groan releases from him mouth, "absolutely not, I know it sounds old school but I was waiting for my mate, a lot of people don't do that anymore"

"I did that.." I started but instantly felt remorse for even saying it.

"But it was Jace who got you first " his anger turning into jealousy.

He puts his forehead to mine, "I will never stop fighting for you Skyanna, you are mine, and I am all yours"