Chapter 7

The rest of the day went by super slow and boring. Rumors soared about what I did to Daxton so everyone stayed away from me for the most part. I skipped lunch and went to the library, I just wasn't feeling hungry. That got me a handful of text messages. Even Jace texted and asked where I was. I just shot a quick message that said library.

  I needed to clear my mind so I decided to walk home. Half way home a car pulled up next to me. "Get in" it was Jace. "I want to walk" I explained. "Please" he gave me a concerned look as he pushed the car door open from his side. I listened and climbed in. He did a full U-turn, "what the hell? My packs the other way" I said confused.

  "I already talked to your dad, I told him we needed to work on our project" Jace told me.

  "I'm glad I knew about this"

  "You know now"

  I rolled my eyes.

  We pulled up to his pack house. It was double the size of mine. When we walked in there was very few people and I didn't see the alpha or Luna once. We went straight to his room and he shut the door behind him. I started pulling out all the supplies we needed. I looked over and saw Jace taking his shirt off, he was covered in tattoos, and my heart started beating faster. He walked over and laid on his bed,

  "Let me see that drawing again".

  I handed it to him and went and stood beside him on the side of the bed. He started pointing to things and what colors they should be and things he'd like to be added. I took the paper back and began drawing in what he asked for. He watched me work occasionally looking at his phone. "What do you think?" I handed it to him and stood beside the bed again. This time he didn't grab the drawing he grabbed me by the waist and tossed me on the bed beside him then took the paper. "What the hell?" I asked. "Are you to scared to sit beside me?" He proclaimed.

  "No" I huffed "just didn't want to be disrespectful"

  "Hmm" he gave me a smirk.

  I pushed my sleeves up a little and pointed at my drawing "I think we should make this red" I said.

  He grabbed my arm and pushed my sleeve up more. "Is that a tattoo I see?" He was curious.

  "I have plenty" I smirked, "not as many of you though"

  "I like this" he rubbed my tattoo, it was a crescent water colored moon.

  My arm started getting a tingly feeling where he was touching, it was weird but I kinda liked it. "Thanks" I smiled. He grabbed my hand and moved a little closer to me when... KNOCK.. KNOCK... KNOCK.. Jace sighed a little and went to get the door. It was one of their servants "Alpha Jace, I brought you and your friend some dinner as requested". "Thank you" Jace nodded. It was some fruits and pasta.

  Jace sat back down and moved the food towards me. "Oh I'm not hungry, thank you" I blurted out.

  "Bullshit, you skipped lunch today and I could bet you didn't have breakfast either" he pronounced. He was right I hadn't ate all day. "I'm not letting you leave here until you've eaten something" he glared.

  I grabbed the pasta, looked like chicken Alfredo maybe, and went to take a bite, "why do you care?" I asked.

  "Just Shut up and eat" he watched me take a bite.

  I took a couple bites and placed it down. "That's all?" He narrowed his eyes. "I'm not hungry" I said again. My phone lights up and I leaned back on the head board to read it. It was a text from Jacob "you need a ride home sis?".

  I started to reply yes but Jace took my phone "no Jace will bring me" he texted.

  "Rude" I gave him a glance.

  "Just saving them some time" he laughed.

  I laid flat on my stomach facings the foot of the bed and kept working, Jace was painting our rough sketch and I was writing an email to the principal to see what he thought about our idea.

  "YES!" I jumped up excited. Jace jumped up too, "what is it?".

  "He said he loved the idea!" I was ecstatic I jumped over and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and I could feel my body telling me not to let go but I eventually did "I'm sorry about that" I laughed. "You're just excited" Jace had a smile. My phone buzzed again.

  Alex: Where are you?

  Me: Jaces house, working on a project

  Alex: I don't know if I like that

  Me: you'll be okay

  Alex: come see me when you're home

  Me: yes sir