Chapter 25

I woke up to Jace stroking my hair.

  "Goodmorning sweetheart " his morning voice was deep.

  "Goodmorning" I smiled and looked into his eyes.

  I could feel a rush of love through my body.

  He kissed my forehead and got out of bed. Pulling his boxers up he opened the door, "I'll be right back".

  When the door closed I grabbed his shirt from last night and tossed it over me. Sitting there waiting I picked up my phone to read what looked like a billion text messages.

  Dad: happy birthday we love you

  Mom: happy birthday dear!

  Jacob: the big 18, how'd last night go?

  Piper: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH

  Julia: Happy birthday girl, can't wait for your party tonight! I'm ready to dance!

  Alex: happy 18th, I hope it's everything you dreamed it would be.

  There was a voice recording from Piper, Julia, and Alex. I played it and they were all yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY WE LOVE YOU"

  I know my smile must've been from ear to ear.

  Jace entered the room with a tray that had oatmeal, fruits, and donuts. He sat it on the edge of the bed and my body basically lunged for a donut. Taking a bite a moaned "mmmm this is good".

  Jaces eyes met mine and I felt his arousal. I couldn't help but laugh as he took a couple more bites of his oatmeal before placing it down and walking to the bathroom.

  I heard the shower cut on and a few moments later he opened the door back up. I saw steam rolling out.

  "You want to take a shower" he smiled.

  I almost choked on my donut, "you mean together?"

  He walked over and grabbed my hand guiding me to the bathroom.

  I felt a lot of pain between my legs.

  "You okay?" He looked concerned. I knew he could feel it.

  "Just sore" I looked embarrassed.

  He came over to me and pulled his shirt off me, he pushed my hair out of my face and gave me a gentle kiss.

  Electricity raged through my body.

  Getting into the shower I tensed up when the hot water hit my mark. He ran his hands over it, "does it hurt?"

  "Just stings a little" I shrugged.

  He pulled me into him and we stood pressed into each other's chest until the water ran cold.

  I hated cold water. I quickly pulled away and started washing my hair and body. I could feel the humor coming off him as the cold water didn't bother him at all.

  I turned the water off and let out a "buuurrr" and a giggle. He handed me a towel and took one for himself. He walked to the bedroom and I tried to release as much water as I could from my hair before wrapping myself in my towel and following.

  On the bed was a pair of spandex shorts and an oversized t-shirt Jace picked out for me.

  "You know me so well already"

  "Of course I do, I'm your mate" he winked.

  We both got dressed and I wanted to get one last look at the view before we left.

  I was outside on the balcony while Jace finished taking a few phone calls before he followed me out. Sliding his hands around my waist he leaned down and kissed my neck from behind.

  "Are you ready for tonight?" He asked.

  "I suppose" I nodded, "I'm not very excited about all the guest."

  I heard his voice ring through my head as he mind-linked me "all you have to do call my name".

  I was shocked. I didn't know the mind-linked worked this early. I guess it makes sense, we are mates and we marked each other as well. We are one now.

  A giant smile ran across my face as I pulled him into a kiss. He picked me up and sat me on the railing of the balcony, wrapping my legs around him I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes.

  "I love you Skyanna" he whispered.

  "I love you Jace" I whispered back.