Chapter 24

Jaces pov:

  Sky's eyes were still closed.

  The time read 12:00, "happy birthday babygirl" I whispered. She blew her candle out but kept her eyes closed.

  I sat the cupcake down on the dresser.

  "Open your eyes"

  "No, I can't" she was shaking her head no.

  I knelt down in front of her and put a hand on her cheek "open your eyes" I whispered softly.

  She slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times. I looked directly into her eyes for a few seconds..

  All the sudden I felt like all the air had been sucked out of my body.

  I could tell she felt it too. A wave of emotions hit me.

  The mate bond finally snapped into place.

"Mate" she whispered.

"Mate" I growled.

  I grabbed her up out of the bed and kissed her hard. I picked her up and her legs wrapped around me.

  I moved her hair and started kissing down her neck. She moaned and I wanted more, I laid her down and immediately ripped her dress off. I climbed on top of her kissing her again, I leaned up and slipped my shirt off as she started undoing my belt.

  I slid out of pants and was laying on top of her. I could smell her arousal. I stuck two fingers inside her. She arched her back and let out a moan "ooh"

  She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me to her. She kissed my neck before biting it just a little to which I let out a moan. I pulled my fingers out and started licking her clit. She got louder and louder placing a hand on my head. I lifted my head up and replaced the two fingers before I went back in with my tongue, this drove her nuts. She was moaning and I was enjoying every minute of her pleasure. I could tell she was almost at climax when I stopped. I pulled my fingers out and laid on top of her again her legs slightly wrapped around me. I pulled my underwear off and hovered my dick over her. Her breathing was heavy. I wanted her. NOW.

  "Are you sure" I whispered

  "Yes"

  I slowly inserted my dick and she let out a loud moan "Aahhh". Damn she was tight. I slowly thrusted until she adjusted and I could feel her getting more comfortable.

  The faster I went the more she pleaded "oh Jace.. JACE.."

  I could tell she was about to climax as I saw her fangs. She turned her head like she was holding back.

  Skyanna POV:

  I've never felt anything like this. The heat and intensity. I never want it to end. I yelled out his name as he thrusted into me.

  I could feel my fangs descending, I turned my head away from him, I really wanted to bite him.

  He kissed my neck and whispered into my ear "do it" I turned to him quickly without hesitation and bit him, my fangs sinking into his skin I immediately hit my climax. I heard a low growl come up Jaces chest. I pulled back and looked directly into his eyes, his fangs were showing too as he thrusted into me. I pulled my hair back ready for him. I put my forehead to his, "now". He gave me a worried look. He knew it'd hurt.

  "Jace.. please" I whispered.

  He sunk his fangs all the way in, I screamed out in pain, and he shot his load directly into me.

  My body started shaking. Jace pulled me to him and we kissed again, and again. He laid beside me and we stared into each other's eyes. I was trying to stay awake but black rings were filling my eyes "Don't fight it" he told me and he pulled me closer.

  We both fell asleep.