Chapter 22

Skyanna pov:

  I wake up to a mind-link from Jacob "it's graduation day!"

  I instantly shut it off, I really don't care. I look at my phone 11:30.

  I really slept late. Probably because I was up all night thinking about how everything could go wrong.

  My phone buzzed a couple times while I showered.

  Jace: I can't wait to see you today.

  What time will you be there?

  I replied: me too, around 5.

  Jace and I had talked about being with each other when my birthday hit at midnight.

  I was nervous about that because what if he wasn't my mate.

  Jace was pretty sure.

  I walked down to dad's office and knocked.

  "Come in" he yelled.

  I walked in and stood infront of his desk.

  "I can't believe you'll be 18 tomorrow" he looked up from his desk.

  "Speaking of that.." I started.

  "You want to spend it with him?" My dad grinned.

  "Uh.. yes sir?" My eyebrow went up.

  "Jace came by earlier and asked my permission, I'll tell you the same thing I told him, if your are sure he's your mate then yes, but if you have doubts and he's not your mate it will be really awkward" my dad joked.

  I smiled a little "thank you dad"

  And I walked out.

  At the same time Piper came barreling down the stairs, "IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU, come on!" She drug me to my room to find Julia, Alex, and their mates too.

  I held out a hand to Alex's mate "hi my names Skyanna but you can call me Sky" I smiled.

  She put her head low and whispered " Olivia" and she shook my hand. She was really pretty. I gave Alex and thumbs up and mouthed "nice catch". To which he laughed.

  Everyone took turns getting ready, I left my hair down and gave it a few waves and put on little make up. The dress was deep emerald and went down to right about my knees. It had a sweet heart neckline and a corset back. I came out of the bathroom and did a little spin with a laugh. Piper came up to me and said "Jace is going to be all over you tonight" to which I laughed. Everyone was dressed and we all looked amazing.

  We made our way down stairs and got pictures as a group and some alone. My mom wouldn't let us leave.

  "One more of you and Alex!" She pleaded "I have one from every year graduated! Please!"

  I could tell his mate wasn't fond of that idea but he walked over to me anyway. He slid his hand around my back and onto waist "okay hurry mom" we both smiled standing side by side. *click*

  "Okay you can go" she said

  My dad stopped me going out the door "be careful tonight" I nodded.

  It was 10 till 5 and we were rushing.

  We pulled up and all started piling out the car.

  I was walking with everything trying not to make it obvious I was looking around when a hand slid onto my waist, electricity filled my body, "I'm right here" I heard Jaces voice in my ear. All anxiety left my body.

  We all took our places for graduation and waited for our names to be called. One by one we all went up and before we knew it, it was over.

  Jace and I walked up to our parents who were all sitting together.

  "Let's get a picture!" My mom busted out.

  I couldn't help but laugh at her excitement.

  Jace pulled me into him and I put my hand on his chest, his hand fell right before my ass then we gave my mom a smile *click* "got it" she smiled.

  Jace then gave me a kiss *click* "got that too" my mom said. I laughed at her audacity.

  "Luna Linda can I get a copy of those please?" Jace asked.

  "Of course, I'll get them to you tomorrow".

  "Are you ready?" Jace asked me. I smiled but didn't want to sound to excited "yes let's go".

  We waved our parent goodbye.

  My dad and brother both mind-linked me "if you need me let me know" they both said

  "Got it" I replied then shut it off.