Chapter 17

We obviously couldn't return to class like this so we skipped the rest of the day. He took me back to his pack house and let me take a shower. He came to the door and knocked when he noticed the shower was off and I was just sitting in there for a minute.

  "Sky?" He leaned into the door.

  "I just realized I don't have any clothes" I said ashamed.

  He laughed and shook the door handle a little bit telling me to unlock it. I was wrapped in a towel so I did. He cracked it a little and slid in one of his button up shirts. I took it and put it on with my underwear which were surprisingly paint free. I slowly walked out and saw he had already showered too.

  "Jesus" he said when he saw me.

  He walked over to me and pulled my head to the side and went straight for my neck. He kissed all the way up to my ear before he whispered, "I can't wait till you're mine".

  My whole core tensed up and I blushed, I didn't know what to say. I was still unsure if he was serious about that. He asked someone to wash my clothes and we waited for them to finish.

  He laid in the bed and patted the other side telling me to sit down. I sat on the edge and he pulled me up in between his legs. I smiled and turned my head towards him. He put a movie on and we watched it for a couple hours. He ran his fingers up and down my arm leaving tingles behind. I looked up at him with a concerned look and got up. "I should probably go home" I said breaking the silence.

  "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. "What's wrong" he came over to me. "Nothing" I smiled. He sighed and called for the someone to bring my clothes. I went to the bathroom and changed when I came out Jace was right at the door to meet me "I liked it better the other way" he said with a grin, tugging at my shirt. I let out a little giggle and we walked to his car.

  Driving me home he reached over and took my hand. I wasn't sure how to react anymore so I let him hold it. When we got to my pack house he opened my door and grabbed my bag out for me. He shut the passenger side door and gave me a gentle kiss, "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded and walked to the front door. I didn't hear his car take off though.

  Jacob opened the door for me with Vivian standing behind him clearly excited. "Ooooooooooh" Jacob said with a grin, "did I see what I thought I seen".

  "I don't know what do you think you saw?" I said smirking.

  "JACE KISSED YOU" Viv was way too excited.

  I blushed and kept walking, "yes he did."

  "where's dad" I asked

  "In his office" Jacob answered.

  "Is he busy?"

  "No they've been waiting on you"

  "On me?" This had me confused, why are they waiting on me. Who is they?

  I knocked on dad's office door, "can I come in sir," I asked.

  "Yes Skyanna come in." I heard dad's deep voice.

  I heard a couple other voices in the background also.

  Who is in there? Why are they waiting on me?

  Oh shit, what did I do? Fuck.