Chapter 58

Jaces POV:

  Sky was catching up with her friends so I just watched her from a distance. Archie approaches me "You ready to take care of Dutton today?" He asks.

  "Have you spoke to Alpha Theo about it already?" I cock a brow.

  "Just got off the call" he responds, "should we let her come?" He looks in Skys direction.

  I give him a shrug, "she does need to balance her blood lust, and she deserves to take her revenge on him" a grin crosses my face as I think about it.

  I mind-link Sky, "come here babygirl".

  She doesn't take but a moment to find me. Her eyebrows and nose scrunch together when she finds Archie and I standing together. "I don't know how I feel about this" her finger waved back and forth between the two of us.

  "Just means you get to keep us both for a little while princess" Archie wraps an arm around her shoulder. Immediately I'm annoyed. Her face scrunches back up and she shakes her head as if she's trying to get that picture out of her head. She's so damn cute. I let Archie keep his arm around her but I put a finger under her chin and pull her lips to mine, whispering "mine" when we pull away. A giant smile grew on her face, I haven't seen her smile with a real smile like that in a while and it almost gave me butterflies. She must like me making Archie jealous.

  "We wanted to run a thought by you" I said nodding to Archie.

  "So, uh" he began to stutter before pulling himself back together. That little game I played must've messed with his head more than I thought. Good.

  "Duttons been locked up since what he did to you" he started, her eyes never leaving mine, but I could feel she was uncomfortable with the topic.

  "Jace and I were going to have some fun with him. If you know what I mean, would you like to come?" He finally spits it out.

  Her head turns to him so fast I'm surprised she didn't give herself whiplash.

  "I get the kill." She says sternly and begins to walk towards my car.

  Archie and I look at each other like we're in trouble.

  "Are we sure this is a good idea?" I cock my brow up. Archie's smile grows across his face watching her walk away, almost makes me want to punch in square in the face.

  "Hell yeah" he starts a jog to catch up to her. I roll my eyes and walk after them.

  He opens the car door for her and she steps in. Archie then gets in behind her. I don't know what he's saying to her right now but it's making me angry, I can feel the way Skys body just lightens around him, and I don't like it.

  I finally make it to the car getting into the drivers seat I lean over to kiss Sky, making sure it was a long make out session.

  "Ew gross" Archie says leaning into his seat.

  Skys laugh filled the car. "You're only mad because it's not you" I said sarcastically.

  "You're right" he shrugs his shoulders, "but it was at one point". My head turned to the back seat, but Skys snickering kept me from busting his nose. She's really enjoying having us together.

  On the way to Archie's pack I put my hand on her inner thigh letting my thumb trace back and forth on her soft skin. She was tense with arousal which didn't help me trying to hide mine. Archie's hands come over her seat and he starts massaging her shoulders. Taking her attention off of me. Her whole body relaxed almost instantly to his touch. I know she could feel my anger building within because she looked over to me. She took my hand and slid it up higher on her thigh trying to get my mind of Archie. Trying to get my mind of how much I really, really hate him.