Chapter 49

Archie taps my shoulder pulling me out of my thoughts.

  "Are you okay?" He asks.

  "I'm just.." I take a deep breath and let it out with a sigh "confused".

  He kisses me on the forehead, "no matter who you choose, I will never stop fighting for you, I promise." he whispers in my ear making my heart skip a beat.

  "And what if I asked you to?" I arch a brow.

  "That will probably be the only request I will ignore from you" his hands rubbing up and down arms.

  It kind of felt nice hearing that. I gave him a soft smile and laid my head on his chest. "Thank you" I whispered.

  "Time to go princess" he said watching Alpha Theo walk out of the pack house. I nodded my head.

  When we got back to my pack house Archie turned my face to his with a finger under my chin, "I love you princess." My heart fell into my stomach and all I could do was smile at him, my eyes filling with tears.

  He walked around the car and opened my door. When I got out he put his arm around my shoulder and we began to walk towards my pack house. The door slung open and I saw Jacob and Alex walk out followed by Jace. My heart started pounding the second our eyes made contact.

  "JACE" I yelled running towards him at top speed.

  He walked down the steps and met me at the bottom, picking me up and spinning me around before planting a kiss on me.

  "I missed you babygirl" he sat his forehead on mine and all I could do was smile. Being with him felt right.

  "Skyanna" I heard my mom's voice.

  "Yes ma'am" I started walking to her, seeing Alex eyeing both the marks on my neck.

  We walked to her office and sat down, she grabbed my hands. "How are you feeling about things now?" She kept her eyes down on our hands.

  "Mom, I don't know what to do" I sighed "I wish I could keep both"

  "Well you certainly could but I don't think it would be a good idea for Jace and Archie" she smiled.

  "They would be at each other's throats all the time" I put my hand over my face.

  "I know you love them both, but if you're going to choose one I hope you choose the best fit for you honey, whoever makes you happiest." Her eyes finally meet mine.

  "And what if I reject them both" my heart stops beating for a moment.

  Her eyes go cold, and she drops my hands "you aren't thinking about doing that are you?"

  "It crossed my mind"

  "You'll die honey"

  Her words rang in my ears, echoing over and over like we were in a cave. But if killing myself keeps either one of them from hurting, or hurting each other, maybe it's worth it?

  Archie's pov:

  Seeing Skyanna run to Jace gave me all the answers I needed. I had hoped she'd choose me but they had more history. I didn't lie to sky when I told her I wouldn't stop fighting for her, she will be mine. But we have something much more important to do right now. I have to help her control that damn wolf of hers.

  Sky leaves with her mom and it's the perfect time for me to talk to Jace.

  "Jace, let's talk" I come up to him with a hand out.

  He shakes my hand but doesn't say a word. I walk into the woodsy area of their territory. Sensing Jace following with Axle following not far behind him.

  "What do you want Archie" Jaces voice was deep.

  "We need to help her, I don't care who she chooses she needs help" I finally said "I know she's going to choose you"

  "And if she does you're still willing to help me" Jaces eyebrow arches.

  "Yes, because I love her, but that doesn't mean I will ever stop fighting for her" I make clear.

  "I didn't expect you to. The same goes for you if she does happen to choose you" his hand grabs my shoulder and he grips it hard.

  "We have a deal then? No matter what we help her first" I knock his hand off my shoulder.

  "Of course" he smirks.

  "Where is your beta" Axle finally asks the dreaded question I knew was coming.

  "He is no longer my Beta" I say while walking back to the pack house.

  "Why?" Axle asks.

  I give no answer.

  "WHY?" Jace could sense something happened with Sky, "what did he do to her?"

  "He tried to force himself on her, and for that, he will die" I say calmly.

  Jace slammed me into a tree, "he better".

  "He will, and I want your help doing so" a grin spread between both of our faces.

  "JACE, ARCHIE, ITS TIME" Jacob's voice echoes through the trees.