Chapter 44

I could smell him.. disgust filled my body.

  Dutton.

  This man gives me bad vibes all over.

  The amount of alcohol coming off him must have grown his balls at least two sizes because he had the nerve to grab my ass.

  "Excuse me!" I try to turn around to face the prick but he slams me into the still closed door.

  My hand goes for the knob again and he grabs my wrist pulling it to my back.

  The same move I pulled on him at my birthday party.

  "Uh uh uh" his lips smack.

  "What the hell Dutton"

  "I'm pretty sure I warned you that you would be mine e-e- eventually" stuttering on the last word.

  "God your drunk, get the hell off me" I jolt my body backwards but he just pushes my face further into the door.

  Holding the back of my head he pushes his body back off me, trying to get a good view of my body.

  "Damn you're hot, and you were supposed to be mine before Archie stole you from me" he hiccups.

  "I'm not an item you can claim, or buy, or win" I assert.

  "And that's where you are wrong" his drunk voice slurring through every word. "Because there's always a way that you could be passed to another man, wether it be mate bonds, or challenges, or money, women are passed around like Pennie's these days, and one day you'll be my shiny new penny" he kisses my neck.

  Utter disgust filled my body as the thought of being with HIM crossed my mind.

  "What's going on, your emotions are insane right now" Archie mind-links me.

  "I need you" I say back.

  Duttons body thrusts on to mine and I can feel his hard dick pushing against my ass.

  "EW GET OFF MY CREEP" I yell.

  I'm constantly trying to swat him off with my free hand but he eventually pulls that one into the other, locking them in his overly sized hand.

  He tugs at my dress pulling it up higher, and I hear a low moan escape his mouth.

  "Are you really getting off on this? You're such a pervert" I continue to run my mouth.

  His hand slides around my waist and down my inner thigh before pulling back up to my pussy, his fingers glide over my thong. He pulls its to the side slipping his fingers in my folds before forcing his fingers into my dry cunt.

  My anger has reached its peak and everything went black. I stomped on his toe causing him to loosen his grip on my hands, spinning myself around my claws come out and gashes his face sending him backwards into a drunken fall.

  "YOU BITCH" he yells at me. I see Archie at the stairway. He looks like he's in shock.

  He spits at me only angering me more. And I can feel myself loosing full control. I kick him right in the dick causing him to curl into a ball and curse at me more. I can't even hear what he's saying, the whole world is numb to me right now and I feel like I'm watching myself through someone else's eyes.

  I sit down beside his head and cock my head to right looking down at him, "looks like you poked the bear to many times" I say dragging out the s sound.

  "Fuck you" he mutters.

  I straddle him, putting my hands around his throat a tear falls from my eyes, what am I doing, and why can't I stop. He swings at me, I dodge, but barely, I felt the wind blow straight past my nose. This only pissing me off further.

  The blood from my claw mark pooling off his face onto my hands.

  Finally it clicks.

  Blood. I need... blood.

Or more like she needs it.

  My eyes turn red as I bring my hand up to my mouth, putting my fingers in, and sucking the blood off.

  It only made my hunger increase.

  My arm goes up to take another swing. This time aiming to slash his throat and see all the pretty crimson blood spill on the floor so I can indulge myself in it.

  As it comes down, I'm tackled off Dutton.

  Not that I missed, I still gashed his shoulder down to chest pretty bad, but not exactly what I was aiming for.