Chapter 12

There was a pretty lake outside so I decided to go sit on the pier. I laid back to watch the stars, it was really a beautiful night.

  I heard footsteps so I got up and hid behind a tree, trying to find where the sound was coming from is hard when you're almost drunk.

  "What're you looking for" I hear a voice in my ear.

  I turn my head a little and start to scream, but he put his hand over my mouth. "JACE! You scared the fuck out of me" I yelled. He laughed. "That's not funny" I crossed my arms and put my head down. He lifted my chin up towards his face "Aweh is my babygirl scared?"

  My whole body shuttered at that "babygirl", wait did he just say MY babygirl.

  "Yours huh?" I let out a laugh.

  He smirked at me, I could see his wolf in his eyes, "I smell another man on you, and I don't like it"

  "That's none of your concern" I tried to push him off me but he just pinned me to the tree.

  He put his arm around my lower back and put his forehead to mine. My breathing got really heavy and he could definitely smell how aroused I was. "I-I uh" I started to say. He leaned down and kissed me, hard, both his hands slid to my ass as he picked me up and slammed me against the tree. I let out a moan, he pulled my head back with my hair and started kissing down my neck. "We-we-we should stop" I finally got out. He licked my neck all the way up to my ear "are you sure babygirl? It sure doesn't smell like you want me to stop". I let out another moan, he started kissing me again. He put me down and grabbed me by the throat, my panties were soaking wet, "good" he smirked. My whole body felt like it was on fire. All the sudden he stopped. "I have to go" he whispered, he kissed my lips softly and left.

  I was so confused. Where did that come from? And what the actual fuck? What is he doing trying to get one last fuck in before he goes to his mate.

  Now I'm furious with myself for not stopping him. It was so hard to when he was doing all the right things. Next time you'll hold yourself together better. I promise myself.

  I heard a big ruckus coming from the party as I ran over I saw Alex, Jacob, and Jace standing in front of the house.

  Jaces pov:

  Daxton...

  He was standing there trying to get into the party.

  "I know she's here, just let me see her" he yelled "SKYANNA GET OUT HERE".

  "Over my dead body" Jacob bucked up.

  "Leave while you still have your life Daxton" Alex told him.

  I was looking right at Sky shaking my head no. Telling her not to come.

  "She's mine, I don't care what any of you say. I will mark her tonight, whether she wants it or not" Daxton proclaimed in a cocky voice.

  Just seeing this guy has my blood boiling.

  He can't keep hurting her like this.

  I can see the pain in her eyes.

  "You will not fucking touch her, speak to her, or even look at her again" I speak up very calmly.

  "What will you do about it" he smirked.

  I couldn't control my wolf any longer, I shifted and came right towards him, he shifted too. His wolf was much smaller than mine. What an idiot to challenge a future alpha. It didn't take long for me to jump on his back and bite his neck, almost in two, I had to stop myself. I left him there for them to do as they please as I went into the woods to shift back.

  I saw Sky standing there in shock. She looked pale. I ran through the woods and to my car quickly to shift back and change.

  I heard yells coming from the house.

  "SKY, are you okay?"

  "Hey wake up Skyanna"

  I came running from my car to see her laying on the ground passed out. I picked her up in a cradled position, "I'll take her home immediately." Jacob nodded.

"We will take care of things here"