Chapter 56

Alex was released from the hospital the next day. He was still on crutches but most of his burns had healed. It was also my dad memorial service today. It took them a week to recover his ashes from the car. Well what they could, it's a mix of his ashes and pieces of the car.

Now that Alex was better I didn't cry anymore. It was like all my emotions went stale. The ride to the pack house with Jace was quiet, although he kept trying to get me to talk.

"I have something to show you" he said opening the doors to the house. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs and towards his room. When we passed it I finally said, "where is it?"

He grinned and walked me all the way to the end of the hallway.

He opened the door to reveal a massive bedroom. There was a huge bed with post that touched the 12 foot ceilings, curtains draping around them, one wall was just a window with a glass door to a balcony outside, the walls were painted a wine red with black trim. A seventy inch flat screen tv hung over a dresser big enough to hold a whole families worth of clothes. I walked over and ran my fingers down the black silk sheets and grin graced my face. I looked over to see Jace standing at another door, making my way to him he was standing in the door frame of a walk in closet. Filled with clothes of my size, boots and shoes, jackets, and a makeup vanity in the back corner, an island sitting right in the middle of the room. I give it a walk through, my hand tracing over the clothes as I walk by like I'm in a clothing store. I walk to another door straight across from the closet. Opening it was a fully white tiled bathroom, lights bright illuminating the tile even more. Everything was so shiny I could almost see myself. Double sinks and a beautiful marble countertop around them, with a mirror that covered the whole wall behind them. The biggest shower I've ever seen with two shower head facing each other and a waterfall shower head over the top. On the other side of the bathroom was the most beautiful stand alone clawfoot bathtub, porcelain, and big enough I could sink my whole body into. It was full of hot water and bubbles.

"Jace this is-" I was stopped.

Jace is standing at the door of the bathroom. "Take off your clothes" his voice was deep and commanding.

I stand still for a moment, but then I listen. I start removing articles of clothing, watching Jace watch me, chill bumps ran over my body before I stepped into the tub. "This feels great" my body sinks in further until nothing but my head is out of the water.

"Mhm" Jaces says walking over to me slowly stripping. His shirt coming off first, my eyes flick over his toned body, his unbuttons his pants and lets them hang revealing his V while he removes his boots. My mouth starts watering. I know he can sense my arousal. Slipping everything off, he leans me up and sits into the water behind me, laying me back down on him.

He rubs his hands up and down my arms, then sits me up and rubs my back. Massaging my neck and shoulders too. Jace makes me feel calm, and all I can feel is love coming from him. He sits up and starts kissing up and down my neck, all over my cheek and down my shoulders. His fingers tracing my inner thighs and up my stomach. My body tensing every time he comes close to my pussy, I can feel his smile on his lips. My arousal becoming obvious I lean back into him turning my head to kiss him. Our tongues intertwine and I let out a very low moan.

"Now get it up, we need to get ready for your dad's memorial" Jace has an evil grin on his face he tries to hide. Clearly frustrated, I stand up and wrap the towel around me walking out of the bathroom, I can feel Jaces eyes watching me the whole time. I walk out and go into the closet locking it behind me. Pleasured when I heard the door knob move and a loud sigh from Jace after.

I get dressed and a black silk spaghetti strap dress that went to my knees and some black sandals. I pulled my hair in a high ponytail and placed on some mascara. Walking out I see Jace in a black casual suit and he walks over to me, tilting my face towards his with my chin. He kisses me gently a smile growing on his face, "I love you".

I let a half smile onto mine and I whispered back "I love you Jace"

"Let's go" he grabs my hand in his grasping it tightly. My body tenses, dread filling my body, before I let myself go emotionless again. "I'll be right here with you, the whole time. And so will he" Jace says nodding towards the door going to it to open it with an eye roll.

"Archie?" My eyebrows furrow and a look of confusion pulls over my face.