Chapter 38

I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to go.

  All the awkward looks I would probably get being with Archie but marked by a different man.

  I'm still unsure I feel about all of this. I love Jace, but something is pulling me towards Archie.

  Violet aches for his touch.

  I reached out and grabbed his hand. His face shocked as he gripped my hand tighter.

  We eventually make it to his pack house.

  It was very lively. Kids running around, teenagers walking outside, parents having picnics with their families. There were tons of activities to do.

  I always heard bad things about Midnights woods pack, that they were, well basically evil, everyone loved to kill, and drugs were what made them money.

  All I could feel was good energy radiating off everyone as I stepped out the car.

  Archie had a huge smile across his face as he wrapped his arm around my waist leading me towards the door.

  The house was huge.

  Archie pushed open the giant wooden door, allowing me to walk in first. It was beautiful, cathedral ceilings, and what looks like biggest crystal chandelier hung over my head. Two stair cases circling up on each side of me. I stood in the middle of the room in Awe.

  "Ready for me to show you around?" He asked.

  "Your pack house is beautiful" I barely pushed out a whisper.

  Archie hugged me from behind, "nothing is as beautiful as you are" he turned me around and planted a kiss on my lips.

  Wanting more I pushed back harder, not letting him stop. My arms wrapped around his neck, resting on his shoulders and his hands rested right above my ass. He pulled me closer to him, and I bit his lip.

  "I'm not going to be able to make it through the tour if you keep kissing me like that" he whispered into my ear.

  "How about just a tour to your room" I whispered back.

  "Oh?" He said kind of cocky.

  Before I could say anything back we was interrupted by a woman clearing her throat.

  "Archie" she said her voice shakey, "you're home".

  "Oh Kaitlynn" Archie stepped towards her, bringing me with him "this is Skyanna".

  "Nice to meet you" I held my hand out.

  Her eyes went straight to Jaces mark, tears immediately filled her eyes and she ran the opposite way.

  I looked up at Archie, "what just happened".

  He took a few steps forward as if he was debating chasing after her.

  His concern for her almost made me jealous.

  "She was my girlfriend until about three weeks ago, I told her I wanted to be single when I turned 18. I didn't want to hurt her if she wasn't my mate, seems I have anyway."

  "That's not your fault" I comforted him. Kissing his cheek I grabbed his hand and gave it a little tug, "how about that tour"

  He walked me into a room to his left it was a huge dining room, a table big enough for at least 50 people. I walked around the table, watching him at the door way. I slowly walked over to him, "what is it" he looked confused. I shut the door and walked over to the table, "are you hungry?" I asked. My body was craving him.

  "I could eat" he shrugged his shoulders.

  Using a chair as a step I climbed onto the table setting my ass on the edge, I spread my legs wide and pulled my dress up, "come eat" I said as seductively as possible.

  A growl left his chest as he made his way towards me. His fingers touching my already soaking wet panties, "damn it woman" his hand reaching around my throat and pulling my mouth to his, "you're going to be the death of me" he smiled. I bit my bottom lip and he pulled me off the table. "Let's go" he laughed.

  He showed me where his mom and dad's office was, then walked me to a game room filled with teenagers. "Pretty much every one hangs out here" he kept talking but my mind was just thinking about how perfect his mouth is.

  We went down a hallway and took a turn. He slammed me against the wall as soon as we turned the corner. "I'm going to need you to stop doing that" his hands pinning mine down.

  "What?" I looked up at him. My eyes full of lust.

  "THAT, stop looking at me like that, it's already hard enough for me to keep my hands off you"

  I freed one of my hands, grabbing his cock in jeans, "who said I wanted them off me"

  "Fuck" he whispers.

  We heard a couple people coming down the opposite hall and he pushed me into an empty room.

  Kissing his neck, he was trying to focus on the people walking. As soon as they passed he picked me up, my legs wrapping around him, his hands cupped my ass.

  "I do have to make an appearance somewhere and then I'm all yours" he pulled my head back with my hair, kissing my collarbone and down my chest.

  "I want you now" I whispered in his ear.

  A smile cracked across his face.