Chapter 45

Except, this isn't me, and these aren't my thoughts, my actions, or my feelings.

  They are hers. She's devoured me, once again. Why can't I control her.

  Violet..

  and why did the Gods give her to such a weak soul.

  Tears still flooding my eyes but I can't stop myself from trying to go back for more.

  Archie has me pinned to the floor.

  I'm fighting him. Squirming to get loose and kill this motherfucker for putting his hands on my body without permission.

  Archie's POV:

  I know something's wrong with Skyanna.

  Her emotions are unsteady and I can't get a good read.

  I know the guy from the party couldn't have shook her up this badly. No, it's got to be something else.

  Dad stops us at the door and started telling me stories about his life to which I try to act interested in out of respect.

  Sky leaves us to go to the bathroom but I know that was just her way of escaping.

  Leaving me here trying to get away.

  A few minutes pass and I can feel disgust and anger basically oozing off of her. I give it a minute to see if she can calm herself before asking what was wrong.

  I try to get loose from dad but he's not budging. Continuing to talk about him and mom.

  "Dad, Sky needs me" I finally blurt out, before walking up the stairs.

  Her furiousness growing stronger, I start to run up the stairs. I stop at the end to see, Dutton forcing her up against my bedroom door with his fingers in her pussy.

  Blood lust, filled her body ultimately filling mine as well and I was still frozen from what I seen.

  The sound of Blood splattering across the floor brought me back to reality.

  Sky sitting in the floor, her eyes red, head cocked to the side.

  "SKY" I yell

  She doesn't even hear me.

  "COME HERE BABY" I start to plead to her

  She straddles him and he tries to deliver a punch, one that he better be happy he missed because if he hurts her anymore, I'm going to kill him myself, but truth be told he's definitely a dead man.

  Her blood covered fingers wiggle in her mouth.

  Then it hit me like a sack of bricks..

  that's not Sky.

  That's Violet, her wolf.

  And she's about to kill Dutton.

  I heard stories about her wolf.

  People say she's untamable, and one of the strongest wolves, passed down from her ancestors. She had a taste for blood and goes absolutely feral for it. She caused a lot of problems in Skys younger days when she just started showing herself.

  Her wolf was eventually bound to the back of her mind, only aloud to come out when Sky needed protection.

  I ran, bolting across the room. Tackling her and pinning her to the floor. She's trying to fight her way free but I'm doing everything in my power to hold her still.

  "Princess, I need you to calm down"

  "Sky, baby, look at me, breathe"

  I keep trying to talk to her before eventually just consuming her into a big bear hug.

  Her eyes screaming for help and tears fall out of them.

  "FUCK WHAT DO I DO" I yell.

  I can't control Violet, it seems like I can only pleasure her.

  I remembered back to that day we were in her dad's office and she said her wolf respond to Jace.

  FUCK. NO. I can't ask him for his help. Him knowing I can't control her wolf would just give him a big head.

  Her eyes are closed and she's gritting her teeth.

  "Help" a whimper falls from her lips before going absolutely feral again. I wrap my arms around her tighter before swallowing my pride.

  I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial Jaces number.

  Ring.. ring.. Ri-

  "Archie, what is wrong with Sky, her emoti-" he starts but I don't have time to listen.

  "Story time later Jace, her wolf is on some sort of blood lust kick right now and is trying to shift, Sky is fighting her back but I can't control her wolf she needs you" I almost choke on my words.

  The phone hangs up. WHAT THE FUCK.

  Skys tense body loosens and I hold her tighter.