Chapter 32

Jaces POV:

  I didn't like any of it. The whole ordeal had me fuming.

  She has to stay with him for two days. HELL NO.

  All of the sudden I couldn't feel any emotion coming from Sky.

  "Somethings wrong" I spoke up interrupting the guys conversation.

  "What's up" Jacob looked concerned walking over next to me.

  "Sky just cut me from the mind-link and I don't feel any emotion anymore either" I answered.

  Jacob and Alex shot each other a terrifying glance.

  "You don't think?" Alex asked Jacob.

  "She definitely did" Jacob's concerned look almost turned to a fearful look.

  "What's going on" axle cut in.

  "My sister is strong. Sometimes I think she's stronger than I am. Her wolf is like no other. She lives for the kill. Skyanna used to be.. almost heartless. Very cold demeanor. Not even dad could make her submit" Jacob put his head down.

  "Everything changed about 2 and half years ago. Their sister was killed by..." Jacob grabbed Alex's shoulder shaking his head no. "After that Sky was never the same. She was fragile and very easily manipulated." Alex finished.

  That must be the tragedy her mom spoke of.

  Sky rounded the corner and she had a dark look on her face. I've never seen her like this before.

  "Oh shit." Alex stepped back.

  "Mom called her wolf back out" Jacob muttered, "she's the only one who has been able to command violet"

  "What does that mean?" I spoke up.

  "Skys gone cold again" Jacob walked up to Sky who looked right through him and walked into Alpha Jax's office.

  "I'm here" I heard her say.

  "Sky, are you okay?" Alpha Jax could tell she's switched. She's like a completely different person.

  Skyannas pov:

  Mom commanded violet to come forth again which meant she was allowed to stay and not be bound to the back of my mind anymore. To bring me strength, To bring back who I really am. I could tell Jacob and Alex were worried while the others were confused.

  "I'm fine dad" I was blunt.

  Jace, Jacob, Alex and axle walked in.

  Jacob and Alex went to stand behind dad.

  Jace walked up to me and I slightly pushed his chest sitting him into the chair before sitting on his lap. Axle stood behind our chair. In our pack this was disrespectful but I didn't care.

  Dad nodded at Jacob and Alex, who nodded back. It was like their own way of communicating. My dad then looked at me with concern in his eyes and let out a sigh.

  I could hear mom in my head "be strong".

  "Don't worry, I know who I am"

  There was a knock.

  Jacob answered it. Alpha Dave, Alpha Theo, Archie, and Dutton walked through. Jacob returned to his post behind dad and next to Alex.

  Archie sat down in the chair next to Jace and I with Dutton standing behind him. Alpha Theo and Alpha

Dave stood beside my dad's chair conversing for a moment.

  "Why can't I feel any emotion from you" Jace mind-linked me.

  I looked him in the eyes and shot a feeling of love over us before looking away.

  "I'm in control of myself now" I answered.

  He looked confused at that comment.

  "Okay Ms.Skyanna, do you deny having a mate bond with Archie?" Alpha Theo looked fierce.

  "I don't know what it is" I rolled my eyes and he smirked.

  "I can tell why my son likes you" he laughed.

  "Do you have a mate bond with Jace?" Alpha Dave gave me a kind look.

  "I do" I stayed firm.

  My dad called me over to stand in front of his desk.

  "I'm going to need you to look at him" he nodded towards Archie.

  I turned to Jace. "I'm sorry" I mind-linked him. I knew what was about to happen.

  Archie walked to me and lifted my chin to his. As soon as our eyes met. It snapped.

  I was fated to two Alphas.

  "I KNEW IT" Archie grabbed my hand.

  Jace stood up and grabbed the other.

  "You have to be honest with us" Dad said to me.

  "I will be, what do you want to know" I responded.

  "Do you have a mate bond with both Alpha Jace and Alpha Archie?" My dad asked.

  I looked over to Alpha Theo and shot up a half smile.

  His arms were folded and he was looking the opposite direction.

  "You don't think I'll tell the truth huh Alpha Theo"

  "Who's to say you wouldn't lie" Dutton threw in his spill.

  My dad's head fell.

  "Command her" Alpha Dave spoke up.

  Alpha Theo's brows went up, and an evil smile stretched across his face.

  Jace gripped my hand and I snatched both hands away from the guys. I took a step forward, daring Alpha Theo.

  His aura stretched around me, strong. "Tell us the truth about your mate bond" he commanded.