Chapter 60

"Are you ready to go home?" Jace tilted my chin up, pressing his lips to mine, I dropped Archie's hand and wrapped my arms around Jaces neck. Jaces hands reached behind my thighs lifting me up. "I would like for you two to go home now" Archie says sarcastically making a gagging noise. I pull away from our kiss "would you like to join Archie?" I used the same sarcastic voice back at him, making an obvious joke. Jaces face was shocked. His mouth hanging wide open I slide two bloody fingers across his tongue making him close his mouth. Archie's eyebrows were up and a slight grin on his face, "maybe another time " he played back.

  Jace and I walked back to his car, Archie stayed to clean up the mess. Opening my door my waist was caught by a hand, spinning me around, Jaces hand wrapped around my throat, "Jace" I whispered. He pushed be against the car, his hand tightening around my throat. His lips tracing my ear "I'm going to be the only one fucking you, understand?" His deep voice has my knees weak and his hand is continuously tightening. "I'll fuck you in front of him to get my point across if I have to, let him hear you screaming my name, you're mine, and I will not share again."

  His lips drag across mine as he waits for an answer. "Yes alpha" I squeak out, my thighs slick with pleasure. He grins, kissing me hard and letting go of my throat letting me breathe freely again.

  Blood covering us, we drove home. "You need a shower" he smirks. My eyes widen as I looked him up and down "and you don't?" I said sarcastically. He grabbed my hand kissing the back of it. Suddenly I got a sense of pleasure through my body. I side eye him "what are you thinking about over there" I ask. "I think I'd rather show you" he began to unbuckle his belt. My eyebrows furrowed as he unbuttoned his pants pulling his dick out, "what are you-" I was cut off. His hand wrapped around my hair pulling my head down to his dick. So that's what he was thinking. I opened my mouth and he pushes my head down and back up, a moan escaping his mouth. I readjust myself in my seat places one hand at his base. Teasing him I licked from the base of his cock all the way to the tip slowly, feeling his body shutter. I began to bounce my head up and down moving my hand with me. His hand still in my hair keeping me at a steady pace. "Fuck" he whispered tilting his head back. I let my tongue wrap around his dick before I pulled all the way up, spitting on it and letting my hand do the work. "Eyes on the road babe" I say seductively. His head faces forward and he pushes my mouth back down on his cock, forcefully pulling my head up and pushing it back down, my eyes begin to water. He pushes my head down hard making me take every inch, I can feel him in the back of my throat, "Oh fuck sky" he moans, cuming in my mouth. I instantly swallow sitting back up and wiping my bottom lip with my thumb.

  He picks up speed, getting to his pack house in minutes. His door slings open and mine right after. I'm pulled out of the car, and immediately Jaces tongue is down my throat. He spins me around, my back to his front. One hand slips around my neck and the other under my dress. His finger circling my clit, my knees buckle. "Jace" I whisper. "Yes babygirl " his head pressed against my ear. "Someone's going to see" I moan as he slips my panties to the side and starts rubbing up and down my pussy. "Let them" his fingers slip inside me and I let out a louder moan. I've missed Jaces touch. My body instantly moving with his, thrusting into his fingers. "You're so wet for me babygirl" he whispers in my ear causing me to let out another moan. My legs start shaking and he pulls his fingers out causing me to let out a frustrated sigh. I picks me up and sits me on the trunk of his car, pushing my knees apart, his tongue sliding up to my clit, he bites down just hard enough to bring pleasure. My back arches "oh Jace" I say through heavy breathing. His finger sliding in under his tongue, he sucks on my clit as he pushes another one in. "Fuck Jace" my hand clenching his hair. I can feel an orgasm building in the pit of my stomach. His fingers plunging into me, his tongue circling my clit. I finally release, reaching my orgasm, clenching my thighs together holding his head in place as I ride through it.

  He lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, I alternate kissing and biting his neck all the way up to our room. Luckily everyone is asleep right now. Opening the door he slams me into the wall, ripping my dress off before the door even closes. He pulls his bloody shirt over his head. I think he gets sexier every time he does that. His lips press against mine his hand around my throat, pulling me out of my thoughts. My hands wrap around his waist pushing at his jeans. He tosses me on the bed, pulling his jeans off the rest of the way. He rips my panties off throwing them across the room. He climbs on top of me, his wolf flashing in his eyes. His dick pressing against my entrance, I push back onto him. His smile grows, as he flicks his cock against my cunt. "Jace, fuck me" I'm almost yelling. He smiles, showing his perfect straight, white teeth and cocking a brow upward. That look alone could probably make me cum right now. I lean forward, my hand wrapped around the back of his neck I put my lips to his ear, "please Alpha" I drag my tongue up his neck licking the blood from him. Violet showing in my eyes. He plunges his dick into my tight pussy. We both moaned loudly. A moan left my mouth with each thrust, my nails carving his back. "You feel so good Jace" I say in between breaths. He thrusts harder and I meet each one with my own. My stomach heating with an orgasm. "Oh my god" I yell. My hands gripping the pillow above my head. "You better not cum until I say so" Jaces eyes meet mine.

  He thrust faster and harder into me, my body tightening around him. His hands grab mine pinning me to the bed. "Please Jace" I beg. "Please what babygirl" his breath heavy as he gets faster. "PLEASE LET ME CUM ALPHA" I yell wrapping my legs around him. My body molded to his. "Yes Luna" he whispers in my ear and we both hit our orgasms together. Breathing heavy as we ride them out.

  He buries his head into my neck, his hands still clenching mine tightly. "I love you Jace" I say smiling. "I love you Skyanna" I can feel his smile in my neck.

  Jace calls for someone to come changed the sheets. We take a shower, washing the blood and sex off of us. I was so exhausted I laid down on the fresh sheets with just my towel wrapped around me, and before I knew it, I was knock out cold.