Chapter 76

Skyanna's pov:

I turn the corner to the ally way behind my house. When another familiar scent hit me.
"Hey Princess" I hear his voice behind me causing me to stop in my tracks.
"No no no, go away!" I start shaking my head. Before I can take another step he grabs my hand spinning me around to him. I keep my eyes at the ground, "look at me" he whispers and I shake my head again. He places a finger under my chin, forcing my face up to his. I close my eyes and he places his forehead on mine. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I hurt you so bad, tell me what I can do to fix it" he whispers and my stomach aches. Violet clinging to his touch, wanting more.

"I.. you..what are you doing here" I finally let words escape my mouth.
"We came for you" a loud dark voice boomed on the other side of me. I knew it was Jace by his scent. His scent alone made violet whimper, urging me to run to him. I slowly turn around, seeing him standing behind me made my knees weak.
"Look at you babygirl" his hands laid on my stomach, "you're so beautiful" he shyly brushes a piece of hair out of my face and behind my ear.

Tears started streaming down my face. I pushed Jace aside and ran to my house, I tried to slam the door behind me but I was caught by Jace.
"Can we just talk to you, please" a look of regret on his face.
"We just want to show you how sorry we are, we were truly awful to you" Archie walks in behind him.
"Leave me alone, both you of you, get out! I was happy without you" I screamed at the two of them but they just kept walking closer before they wrapped me in a big hug. It was weird seeing both the guys so close and on the same page.

"I'm an idiot and I'm sorry, please let me fix this" Jace whispered in my eyes.
"There's no fixing what you said" I whimper.
"I know I can't take back what I said, but I can prove to you that I didn't mean any of it" Jace places a kiss on my forehead.
"Neither of us meant what we said, and we just want a chance to prove that to you, if you still say no after then we will walk away" Archie assures me.

I pull apart from the two guys. "What is it that you want then?" I ask sternly, trying to gather myself.
"Just let us prove to you how much we love you" Archie grabs my hand and I pull it away. I saw a frown form on his face but he quickly fixed it. "I know it's going to be hard and you don't trust us anymore but please let us try" Jace adds in.

I let out a sigh. "I will let you stay as the babies father, not as my mate or alpha." I say to Jace who lets out a breath.
"And what about me? Can I stay?" Archie asks.
"Why are you here?" I ask.
"There's a couple reasons actually, and we are both here for the same reason. I want to prove to you that I love you; and that I didn't mean what I said I was angry at the thought of you having his child. Secondly, I thought about it and you could actually be carrying my child and I want to be here to help if I can" help answered.

My hand went to my mouth quickly, not once did the thought occur to me that they could be Archies. This is a mess.

"What is it?" Jace asks.
"I never.. I mean.. it just occurred to me" I stumbled on my words.
"That you could have my child?" Archie finished my sentence and I nodded. "It didn't occur to me at first either" he said pulling me into him. He smelt so good. I didn't want to pull away. Jace grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, he also smelt amazing. Our mate bond still made my body tingle. I looked up at him and he shot me a smile. Finally I pulled away.

"I'm tired, and I need to think some things through, I'm going to lay down for a bit" I walk back to my room to leave the guys to make themselves at home but then I was scooped off my feet by Jace, "which ones your room?" He asks, I pointed to it trying not to laugh. He sat me on the edge of the bed and Archie started to take my shoes off. "We'll be right out here whenever you're ready" he said shutting the door behind him.
I laid down and drifted off thinking about everything that was happening and could happen and if I should even give them the chance to earn my forgiveness.