Chapter 37

I was breathing heavily and I could feel my cum dripping down my thighs. As much as I wanted to in that moment all I could think about was Jace feeling my arousal.

  Archie pulled back and kissed my forehead, "I won't until you're ready"

  "Thank you" I said pulling the covers over my exposed body. He laid down, patting the pillow beside him I laid down. The top of the tent was clear and we could see the beautiful night sky.

  He pushed his arm under me and I laid on my side facing him, he pulled one of my legs up onto his side and moved closer to me. He placed his chin on the top of my head "anything for you princess".

  Alex flashed across my head. He'd always tell me that.

  I pushed my head further into his neck and fell asleep.

  I was more comfortable with him than I thought I would be. I could feel violet whining for more.

  Jace was the only thing on my mind as I fell asleep.

  I woke alone. The morning sun was bright shining through the clear top of the tent. "What time is it" I muttered. Before remembering I wasn't allowed to have my phone. I put my t-shirt back on and some shorts and walked outside.

  "What the hell" Archie's car was gone.

  I knew he wouldn't just leave me here. Would he?

  I sat on the rock again dangling my feet into the water when I heard his car pull up.

  I tried to ignore him. Who the fuck just leaves someone out in the woods like this. And I don't even know how long he was gone.

  "Sky" he yelled from his car.

  I didn't acknowledge him.

  He came up behind me a squatted down, he pulled my hair back and kissed me right on Jaces mark. Shivers covered my body. "I got you something" he whispered in my ear.

  "You wasn't supposed to wake up until I got back" he joked.

  "I'm sorry I didn't get the memo" I said sarcastically "knowing you was leaving would've been nice too"

  I followed him to his car, he stopped before opening the door and gave me a quick kiss "I'm sorry princess".

  I touched my lips. The feeling was getting stronger.

  Archie reached into his car and then handed me a mocha frappe... my favorite coffee. He reached back in and pulled out a box of chocolate covered donuts.

  "I asked Alex what your favorite things were before we left so I could surprise you" he said.

  "Things?" I tried to pry.

  "Yeah just some of your favorite things to do and eat, how you like to spend your days" he shrugged "I didn't get to know you before our bond hit like Jace did"

  I took a donut and took a big bite. "I'd say you're doing pretty good, but if you would've asked Jacob he would've told you brownies" I laughed.

  "Would you like to see my pack house today? You are mine till 12 tomorrow" he asked.

  12 tomorrow.. I still had a whole day without Jace.

  "Whatever you want to do" I took another bite.

  We ate a couple donuts and I changed into the outfit my brother packed. It was a black sundress and black sandals, I brushed my hair and threw it into a side braid. I threw everything else back into the bag and slung it over my shoulder before walking out.

  Archie grabbed the bag from me, "I got that princess" he took the bag and a couple others and tossed them into the trunk, coming back he finished getting everything else.

  "Are you ready" he asked holding a hand out.

  I took a deep breath and smiled then I took his hand.