Night 1 - Naming it

Now they're calling it the App-ocalypse. Seriously?!

Why did I even bother watching TV in the middle of the night? I just watched it for like thirty seconds. Way too much.

I'm so tired, yet so angry and scared. And so alone. I don't know how to deal with this. I miss my parents and Cassandra and Mark and God even Mrs Bloom.

I woke up from a nightmare I don't even remember just to get to live through a nightmare. And fuck I'm used to remember my dreams and nightmares.

Plus, I have no one to talk. I seriously don't know how this is all gonna end but I'm not sure I want to know. Can't we go back to last night when I was just bingewatching this stupid soap opera?

I don't even have the fucking Internet to do that tonight. This diary is like all I have. And that's really not much. Still I'm starting to get what dad was saying. It feels good to write down my fears and everything. Guess this was a good idea to start writing a diary, even though I never did that before.

God, I'm so tired. I'm gonna try to go back in bed and forget the crazy noise from the street - some people are screaming somewhere and I don't want to know why.

Ps: I don't know how to pray. Fuck.